Customs: Hologram bikerchicks for Arcee/Lugnutz

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by manyoufactsure, Nov 7, 2007.

1. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

In another discussion I had mentioned my plans to have some figures for my Biker gang of Transformers. I had Snake eyes and the other GI Joe character and I also modified Kiss Player, Primes, girl. Those are OK but THEN I found out about the Microman, Microsisters. I finally received my set and Here they are.
    They work better on the Lugnutz mold but Arcee needs her handlebars notched out so the hands can hold on better. (they are leaning to far forward on Arcee so the head can't tilt up enough).

I used my, Botcon, Diorama as a little scene. The different sisters are in various stages of the Hologram process. Enjoy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will add some color to the heads as I am painting up any TFs. I may also glue some of the joints so they can hold postions better.

As money permits, I will pick up another set of the Sisters. Microlady (and other micromen) is too big at 10 cm. These are 8.5 cm and could be a hair smaller but it is as close as I can get.

2. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

That's pretty awesome, I find a TF bike isn't as complete as it could be without a rider. So far myself I only have two TF bikes, Movie Basic Arcee and Cyb Lugnutz, so I never really worried too much about riders. Though I did find that Armada Sideway's minicon 'Rider', Rook and Crosswise, work excellent on Cyb Lugnutz. And being a 'con itself I feel they make an excellent team. Though they could use some work in their seperate robot modes.

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Those are fucking awesome.

Wow, they really couldn't be better, especially with the 'gradual' change effect. The diorama's a bonus to the whole image also. You have a link to a store that sells those ones specifically?

4. manyoufactsure

I found them at an Ebay store, Toymints, (from singapore) from an Ebay search. Took three weeks to get them because he didn't mail it for 10 days. Search for Microman or Microsister. (there is a micro lady, too, but the Microman and Microlady are larger.)

They come as a four pack but I have seen a few singles. The one called Orga (on the red bike) needs a head mod but the other three have a face and hair/helmet. It's just all chrome. they have different chrome armor and weapons, too. They have four sets of hands. Closed, open, trigger and closeable.

Microman is made by Takara. I don't know if they are still being made with the combining of Takara/Tomy.

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    I just got Mircosister Ran in the mail yesterday for this very purpose. Love that display you have there. :D 

6. manyoufactsure

The Display isn't to scale with them but it was what I had, that had a street. Someday I might make an appropriate sized diorama.
    The figures need some work to sit on the Arcee mold better and I plan to add a few details, to the figures. Thanks for your comments.