Holiday Sales

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hikuro, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Transformers Lot for sale...everything must go hense why it's in as a lot...
    Trying to make room in well, my room, and help pay for some remodeling and cleaning as the place had been hit hard from last winter, and is currently taking a beating in this winter.
    I'm also trying to come up with enough cash to see my girlfriend who is currently overseas. So this'll greatly help!

Shipping is not included, but because it's the holiday seasons coming up, I'll make sure to get you the best deal I can! There are more things I want to sell but will
    take time to organize. These are great for someone, husband, boyfriend, child to get for christmas without hunting down in empty toystores after Black friday, or
    going to ebay and paying outrangeous prices!
    I only accept paypal, if you're over seas we can discuss possible sale, but it's very difficult to go thru the paper work for it to ship out, and shipping prices over seas
    are generally over priced.
    Item ships 1 week after payment, no sooner. Prices are not negotiable.

CLASSICS/UNIVERSE LINE:
    [​IMG]
    All figures are loose, some with missing missiles but doesn't mean it wont ruin the fun! No instructions either sorry guys.
    But they're so simple to transform you wont even need them! No scratches or wear, they're in top condition!

Dropshot, Acidstorm, Onslaught, Powerglide, Astrotrain, jetfire, Grimlock, Silverbolt, Megatron, Sideswipe, Ratchet, Inferno,
    Bluestreak, Prowl, Ironhide, Sunstreaker, Ravage, Hound, Bumblebee, Legends Hotshot, Bumblebee, Jazz, Optimus Prime,
    Beachcomber, just to name a few.

Lot sale: 125 USD

TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
    [​IMG]
    Figures included: Starscream, The Fallen, Optimus Prime, Skids, Jazz, Bumblebee 09 Camero version, Sideswipe,
    scorponok, Sidewayz, Rampage, Shockwave
    Figures come as you see, no instructions some missing missiles some don't even have them.
    Some are customized and look even better than what they did before out of box!
    ASKING PRICE: 80 USD

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED AUTOBOTS:
    [​IMG]
    Figures come as you see, Optimus Prime voyager class is missing his battle axe as it was destroyed during a reorganization.
    Figures are otherwise in great condition.
    You get, Optimus Prime, Ultramagnus, jetstorm, Jetfire, Swoop, Slag, Grimlock, Sentinel Prime, Blur, Prowl, Battle Damaged Prime, Bumblebee, LC Bulkhead, Ratchet and Wreckgar.

ASKING PRICE 125 Dollars

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED DECEPTICONS:
    [​IMG]
    This is almost a complete set, only missing oilslick. Starscream is missing a fin o his backside, but can possibly find, no garuntees, but transforms just fine.
    LC Megatron, Voyager Megatron, BD Megatron, Swindle, Black arachnia, Waspinator, Lugnut, Starscream, Sunstorm,
    Shockwave, Soundwave, Blitzwing, Lockdown

ASKING PRICE 100 USD