Holiday Challenge!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by webz, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I love donating to toys for tots! I donated a Concept Camero Bumbles, and the Meantime and Wire Tap Real Gears.

2. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    Well said, Autobot Spike. Well said.

I've gone the last 10 years of being Christian only in the strictest sense (as in Christ follower, not anything to do with any religion), and every time I say that, someone tries to educate me on the origins of Christmas. I did my homework long ago, I know the origins, and my birthson was adopted by a couple who self-identify as 'eco pagan' with doing monthly rituals and everything. Because one side of the family is Jewish, they celebrate three holidays - Solstice, Hanukkah, and Christmas. But the thing is...the origins of Christmas holiday celebrations no longer matter, because they've morphed and mixed into something entirely different from their varied origins anyway. What matters is the spirit which individuals bring to them.

I do pray that eventually everyone will come to see that it doesn't matter which religion/belief system/holiday/etc, that you follow during this time. Celebrate as you see fit, and let others do the same. Show great charity to everyone, even if its only in your heart during those years when you are the one who is needy. Me, I've been trying to help out at the local food bank and the church that gives out free vegetables, not just because I need it myself, but because I want to give back as much as I'm able. I wish I could afford to answer the toy challenge, but I can only do so in spirit this year.

--Moony

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    challenge completed

4. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    GREAT JOB PEOPLE
    This is the side of the fandom that I love to see. Keep up all the great work. I know there are gonna be lots of happy kids out there with great new Transformers to open Christmas day. I have not been around the boards alot in the past few weeks due to some issues at my work and I come here and see this and all the bad things that have been going on just seems to kinds melt away. This is why I am proud to say I am a member of the greatest TF board on the net.

5. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 "Ambitiose Sed Ineptum"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Had the opportunity to help out a family in my neighborhood whose da is out of work. Our local VFD (of which my mother in law is a part) was collecting toys for the kids ages 3 & 7. So I went to the shed and got the MOSC FAB 08 BB and the FAB Frenzy that were just taknig up space. It was nice ,since I just got back to work a month ago, to be able to help someone out.