Customs: HoK Colors?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Dec 2, 2009.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all, I've got a quick question for those of you that use the house of kolorz paints. Their urethane metallic base coats, are these simply base coat that are then covered with a metallic paint, or is the base coat already the metallic? Also, for the pearls. I know there are probably base coats need correct? So If I were to get a blue pearl overcoat, would I get a blue base coat, or a white base coat? Thanks very much for the help in advance! OP83

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    no one, really?? come on guys, I'm sure some one here uses these paints.

3. MATTICUS PRIME

MATTICUS PRIME chicks love me!

Movie prime was painted with Du Pont paints. I forgot where I saw the article in 07 please forgive me lol. Unless you are going for the Sabrina NG look (i am a fan btw) you don't want to use a blue candy over silver. Try to find a testors blue metallic that is close or a that'yll do color. I dont have a pic of Prime handy but whatever it was you did with the amber the last time is I believe the only area on Prime that is actually candied.

pick up some blue shoot me a text I'm free sunday.

4. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks Maticus, I'm just trying to get ahead of the game for my next custom prime for my personal collection. so I dont F&CK this one up like i did the other..