HOC Returns???

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Scrapper6, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

What's with the Pre-order over at BBTS about a new 2006 re-packaged HOC wave one?

And if it's genuine enough, will they keep those cool little collector tech spec cards?

You think we'll see some of the SCF PVCs that didn't make it here? It'd be nice to get a few new characters thrown in with all the older ones; I bet they'll share Classics Packaging look.

I hope they re-release some of the wave 1, 3 and 5 stuff seeing as how I missed out on them and I hope TRU Canada or one of the other chains stocks them ALL this time so I can pick'em all up... Can never have too many HOCs. Would love to get the Metroplex series again too, seeing as how as I said I never scored it before.

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    It was announced at Comic Con that Hot Topic wanted a toy item with the coming movie push so Hasbro went back and got HOC wave 1 for them...so far just 5 figures.

3. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I saw that.....I would like to have a few I didn't get from the SCF line........

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits: