Hitman: Absolution

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Haloid1177, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
  2. turboedguy

turboedguy minibotologist

News Credits:
    Finally!

I love this series, beat every one so far, its been so long since a new one I've been through Bloodmoney at least three times. Looking forward to this.

3. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Somewhat worried by some of the changes made (different voice actor, composer).

I'm waiting to see a more Hitman style level before i judge the gameplay. It looks alright, not a fan of the instinct, but that can be not used/disabled (and in some regards it's a far more elegant solution than the map they used to have). I'm hoping these story based missions are the minority. It looks a good game, but they chose absolutely the wrong level for me to say whether it's a good hitman game.

Some of the Sound Effects are a bit odd, too. Whenever 47 jumps there's that weird zipping noise that makes me think he's wearing a cape, and the music cues whenever something happen could get annoying after a while.

I really want them to show a more classic level, before I say anything other than "I dunno, sure looks like a modern stealth game" (which in itself isn't a bad thing, of course).

I do want an ammogun, though. That sounds neat.

4. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gettin' outta collectin'

Damn it - knew I should have bought a PS3 instead of a Wii. Love Hitman - completed Blood Money a few times myself.

5. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
  6. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

Eh... It looks okay but it doesn't look like Hitman.

7. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
  8. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Fuck all that, have you seen the gameplay?

I just want to play that Chinatown demo. I would poison all the cocaine in the world if it would let me play the demo from E3. It's Hitman, actual, perfect, pure Hitman, and all the crap and training wheels can be turned off.

(Just as an aside, I have it pre-ordered on both PC and 360. Will be getting PS3 at some point too. Because, what if my PC breaks? I wouldn't be able to play Hitman, would I? So I get both, to stay safe.

Rambling post, but I kinda need my fix now, thanks, and only Blood Money works well on my PC. I already knew each level like the back of my hand, now it's getting a bit surreal.)

Also, rumours of a HD collection of Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money, on PS3 in October.

I seriously hope so, but I could have used it earlier. ;)