Hippie Trooper's collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Hippie Trooper, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Bert the Stormtrooper Reivews

I'm not a completist by any means, I just pick up what I like when I'm able. I particularly like to get different versions of Optimus Prime, Hot Rod/Rodimus, Starscream and now am starting to do the same with Megatron.

I just cleaned and reorganized my shelves, you'll notice the bottom shelf will look a little empty compared to the rest, that's just to make room for more to come.
    These are the most current pics of my collection:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I usually have one or two off the shelf that I fiddle with when I watch TV. Many times my newest one will remain on my desk until my next purchase, then the older goes on the shelf in the garage and the new one will take it's place on my desk and so forth on a continuous rotation.
    Enjoy!
    Later

2. Cheez Doodle23

Cheez Doodle23 Plastic Crack Club Member

News Credits:
    Nice collection, looks like you have it organized really well. I like your masterpiece SS. I wanted to get it, and had the chance a few times but never did, I kinda regret it now cause it's an awesome figure.

3. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Anubicron TFW2005 Supporter

Very cool bots man!

4. wurner

wurner Transformers are fun!

Nice Collection and I like your shelves... Did you make them yourself? That seems like a lot of weight fixed to the wall. Are the two braces at the bottom the only things holding the shelves up?

5. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    cool stuff, i like the diversity.

6. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Bert the Stormtrooper Reivews

Thanks for the comments everyone. As I was reorganizing my wife comes out, watches for a minute in silence and then says: "that's alot of Transformers babe!". I said "no, it's not", and showed her some of the galleries here! She agreed, I dont have that many lol!

Wurner: I have two of those shelves, they used to be at my kids' daycare, when they remodeled, they gave them to me. It's not that heavy really, I put it up with no help. It's mounted on 3 "L" brackets and has 6 long wood screws going through the backboard, anchoring it to the studs behind the wall. The other is in they're playroom, it sits on the floor but is anchored to the wall at the top.

Later

7. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    sure looks complete to me :D  nah, just kidding.. but very nice stuff u got there, lots of cool bots.. cheers

8. tomagnus

tomagnus question the answers

nice collection dude!! me like it alot!! I do the same thing with the rotation method..

9. ultraconvoy

ultraconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    I like the primes :D