Hints of Sequel - consolidated thread (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by frenzyrumble, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Ok, after watching it a second time, a few things seem a lil clearer. 1)whether or not barricade died according to the comic book, there is no sign of him on the ship in the end. Unless I missed seeing it a second time...only thing I saw was the airforce symbol with a star on one of the pieces which, would be on blackout, so still raising the question about barricade. 2) I think that there is a chance that Jazz will be returned, with that chunk of allspark, might be a chance. 3)The movie is just as good a second time around lol!

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Scorponok not apperaing after attack the soldiers,never seen after
    aswell as barricade and Frenzy,I imagine

Optimus,Bumblebee,Ironhide,Ratchet
    VS
    StarScream,Scorponok,Barricade,Frenzy.

If Jazz and Megatron don't reappear.

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    1. Optimus kept that small piece of Allspark, he didnt crunch it or throw it away
    2. Barricade was blocked off the highway and never seen again.
    3. Scorponok went back into the ground and the soldier who examine his tail stated that they could regenerate their metal skin.
    4. Starscream heading into space could only mean he is going for back up.
    5. Optimus states that the Autobots split up to look throughout the galaxy, so I would expect for a good group or band to come to earth.

4. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Maybe I just dont get it or missed something. But Im almost positive Barricade is dead. Starscream is probably the only Decepticon to survive the movie. I wish Blackout would've though, he was so cool.

Jazz? Dead. Probably gonna stay dead.

Megatron? Dead. But he still functions. Unless they decide to pull something out of left field and actually have him be dead.

Barricade? Comic says he dies, or rather loses his head. Most likely dead.

Devestator/Brawl? Oh yeah, he's toasty.

Blackout? Another big toasty one.

Bonecrusher? Prime decapitated him, oh yeah he's dead.

Scorpy? Im int he camp that thinks if he is connected to Blackout, then he is now a useless pile of scrap underneath the desert.

5. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

I kept expected to see this too waited until the very end of the credits to see if they'd do it, but they didn't. Shame. But Megs is definately far from gone. I'd really like to see some Decepticon power struggle in the second movie. Starscream definately need some more air time in the sequel.

And Baracade needs to come back if he's not dead. Or maybe they could have a scene in the sequel where we see a police car following Sam, we think it's Barricade and that he's going to do something nasty only to have the police car transform and be Prowl this time.

6. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Megatron aint dead , Im sure of it ,

Starscream will come back with other decepticons

a combiner will be shown.

More autobot cars will arrive a maximum of like 3 new ones.

Decepticon underwater base, ? hmm doubtful but could happen.

7. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All I know is that there's Decepticons on Mars, son! Right now, man! I guessing/hoping it's Shockwave, Soundwave, and the Constructicons. Screamer's heading back there right now with some BS story about how he selflessly defended Megatron until his final moments and barely escaped the Autobots. The Cons will go along with SS's plan to reinvade Earth, but Soundwave will eventually come across some Youtube footage from some bystander's cellphone that will contradict Starscream's story and reveal Megatron's true fate and current location. While SS and the real "Devestator" rip up the Bots, The 'Waves will retrieve Megatron, Brawl, and Blackout. Then all hell breaks loose.

Plus, Grimlock shows up...

8. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

Oh hell yeah! Just imagine how badass those would be in designs.

No mention of all the experiments Sector 7 has done with the Allspark? That in itself can mean the government getting DARPA to fast-tracking hybrid mecha using that technology. Essentially making human controled drones... and when Soundwave arrives things become interesting.

Hacking played a big part in this movie so just imagine how freakin' powerful Soundwave would be. He can have armies of drones under his command and numerous avatars of himself running around (his true self being a satelite or something).

9. fret80

fret80 15 Tango

Thank God. I thought I was going crazy. I've seen it 3 times now and was like, "Where's the #$%!& door man!!!"

10. colley

colley Chou Henshin!

My predictions:

Autobots: Arcee to replace Jazz, Possibly Grimlock, maybe Swoop and Slag as well. Doubt all 5.
    Decepticons: Starscream returns, Barricade and Scorponok resurface. As for new ones, I say Shockwave, Tidalwave (Aircraft carrier for the big villian. Watch!), and MAYBE the Constructicons.

Doubt we'll see Cybertron, or anyone inhabiting it in the sequals. Prime said the planet was long dead. That's why everyone scattered throughout the cosmos to find the All Spark.

For the love of God, please don't have Unicron show up in the live action movies. We don't NEED Unicron in live action. EVER. We've had enough Unicron, and really.. there's no way to pull him off without going over the top and getting ridiculous.

11. vincheng2k5

vincheng2k5 Beast Wars movie = dream come true

I have to be honest and admit I don't know the major arcs from the G1 cartoon all that well, but what could they do in the second movie? Assuming they save Unicron for the third movie (which they'd have to be very careful about pulling off, I mean look at "Galactus" from FF4 2), Megatron could return as Galvatron in the second movie but that'd be screwing with the original origin of the character.
    I hope they use Energon...maybe the All Spark caused Energon to appear as a natural resource on Earth, which is why the Decepticons go back...why else would they return? The All Spark is pretty much gone, right?
    I guess they could go back for Megatron, but then Starscream wouldn't have much motive for gathering Decepticons other than pretending to be loyal...which by now I'm pretty sure he is getting tired of.

12. Nickel

Nickel Member

13. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

That would be AWESOME! And I don't even like Prowl...

14. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    I really liked the part where Optimus sent the message to 'all living Autobots out there', but my main question is: where the hell should those Autobots be 'right now' ??

I mean, the movie didn't even make clear where Optimus and the rest came from??

I really want to discuss on this matter.

15. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    You know this got me thinking. Actually, BB sends that signal up to the autobots (wherever they were supposed to be looking for it)

wouldn't it make sense for any other autobots (outer space or on earth) would have also seen or heard it and came down then?

16. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

17. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

I like this angle,... a lot.

18. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

hmmm I like this idea

19. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I hope to see Barricade again. Even if the scene from the comic of him getting decapatated ends up being true Frenzy had his head removed and he was still skittering around. He could simply be trying to reassemble himself, explaining why he wasn't in the final battle.

I feel similarly about Scorponok. He is seen digging into the ground although wounded. He could also be healing somewhere.

I don't realy want to see Unicron or combiners in the movie continuity. I will also be suprised if they don't find a way to bring back Megatron (hopefully not as Galvatron). If Galvatron does get used I hope he is a completly diffrent character from Megatron.

20. Ace96

Ace96 Well-Known Member

I agree leave Galvatron out. Megs was barely used as it is.