Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by soundwaveCA, Jun 12, 2006.
A fresh and new week is upon us.
You know the drill.
Highs: Alt. Tracks, Alt. Sunstreaker, Alt. Ricochet. Marvel Figure Factory; Thing, Iron Man, Series 2 Spiderman, Ghost Rider, Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom, and Cyclops.
Lows: Alt. Ricochet's rightside door is mega loose and extends with just gravity.
Highs : Finally got BW Dinobot and Rattrap , now my Transmutate is complete.
Finally got some mail! Battle Beast 72 Crooked Crow (no weapon sadly), mosc green Clone Commander, and a mib japanese Black Arachnia from Boo.
Still no guns for Siren though and I won that like 3 weeks ago now... and no response to my overdue inquiry at Reprolabels. *sigh* I love reprolabels and all but man, sometimes they're just slow.
Highs - Just got my Botcon figure in.
Lows - Still have not gotten the Optimus Prime AM Radio. And it has been a month now since I won the auction.
Highs: orderd soundwave from kbtoys.com and got my third Scrapmetal.
Dad gave me 3$
9$ Away from getting Infinite Crisis #2 and Civil War #2
High: Descaligan shipped
Low: I'm hooked on Brave
Low: I need to wait to get my Brave fix...
Highs- Thanks to member 'Smackrazor' for the minty Grungy!
And more Reprolabels - Cobra, Bot, Con, Hybrid Convoy & Headmaster Mindwipe
Highs: sent payment for my 1/48 VF-1J stealth and VF-1J super stealth, also ordered a Pepsi Convoy (I caved) and a set of repro G1 Prime stacks for my Hasbro reissue Prime.
Lows: I am now about $500 U.S. poorer... anyone need a kidney?
Hey when did you order those? Both myself and a bunch guys on the Beastformers forum have placed orders recently (about 3 weeks ago) and none of us have gotten anything yet.
It's probably been 3weeks , maybe a little longer.
They usually take awhile to make them, and the more you order the longer.
It's always worth it though, and they've always shown up.
They'll probably arrive there anyday now.
- Cybertron Giant Planet Minicon Team
- Blastcharge vs Highwire Minicon VS Pack
- Armada Rhinox - I now have 'Death' and 'Famine', so I only need two more of the A-Beast repaints to have all four of Unicron's Horsemen.
- Beast Machines Deployer Dillo (red/blue) - Very nice toy and surprisingly powerful launcher.
- Beast Machines Deployer Rav (blue) - Transformation's not as impressive as Dillo, but the launcher is strong and it's nice to have two missiles.
- Manga Cyber Violator - Kitbash fodder.
- Random Buffy the Vampire Slayer figure - Kitbash fodder.
- Beast Machines Deployer Mol (green/blue) - Auto-transformation triggers too easily and the launcher's not that great. Not a terrible figure.
- Fire Blast Human Torch - Kitbash fodder.
- Oral qualifying exam today. It'll be nice to have it over, but this is going to suck...
High: Metroplex is MINE.
Low: work space for TFs is becoming cramped
High: Nearly done with Cybertron
Loooooow: Paid for some stuff on eBay yesterday morning, then got an email yesterday evening saying that the items were removed becasue they violate eBay's listing policy, and that i don't have to pay for them
The seller will probably follow through anyway, and i can get my money back if they don't...but i'd
rather have the items in question... plus eBay are NO help in a case like this.
Did you find them in a store or was this from an e-tailor?
BBTS. I think we've still got a bit to go before they hit the stores.
Got in some more Star Trek figures from ebay
and got my very first Sigma 6 piece
and got two tickets to the Eric Clapton concert in Sept.
lows: none yet
Low: dropped a cookie sheet on my toe...
HIGH: Won 2 Tickects to the Detroit Premiere of "Superman Returns", showing 2 days before release.
LOWS: I work nights and might not be able to get the day off to actualy see it.
Separate names with a comma.