Highbeam's Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by HighBeam, Aug 10, 2009.

1. HighBeam

HighBeam Maximal Command Security

Here's what I have so far, The only tfs not pictured are MISB movie stockade on the wall,MIB cybertron Evac and extra minty loose RID galvatron. About half of my tfs are loose,the other half misb and the more recent ones opened; they would all be opened if i had room to display all of them:redface2: . As a backstory I really started collecting 2 years ago when the first movie came out, I picked up protoform prime and it all went on from there.I have about 5-10 toys from back when I was younger and didn't really collect them. I'm 17 now and I managed to QUINTUPLE my collection since I've joined the forums by buying from people here on the forums . My collection is still kinda small but here's what I have so far:

My first tfs were Highbeam of course and G2 long haul which I have long since lost but managed to find here on the forums :) 
    [​IMG][​IMG]

My G1 Jetfires I keep in a safe, out of light and air with other valubles, extra minty one on the right and slightly yellowed one on the left
    [​IMG]

Here are some pics of my Leader Class Figures and 20th Prime :D 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super Savage Claw Sonic Wing Mode Prime :drool: 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some Primus Close Ups, Got all cyber planet keys,the unicron head and the 4 mini cons that came packaged with the special edition one on him
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MIB Pics! :)  ( I have post its covering the leader class try me holes, wouldn't want to get dust in there ;) )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (you can't see it but below the other MISBs are universe onslaught and movie thundercracker)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ROTF superion and Rubiks Cube :D 
    [​IMG]

First(Bottom Shelf) Most intresting thing in this picture is the happy meal from 1990 that turns into a dragon :) 
    [​IMG]
    First(Bottom Shelf) All minicon combiner teams,energon and armada perceptor, along with some triple changers and animated ratchet
    [​IMG]

Second(Middle Shelf)Some Classics/Universe figures and random scouts from other lines
    [​IMG]
    Second(Middle Shelf)Some Movie figures toward the end with animated prime hiding in there,The protoform prime that started my collecting is there :bowdown: 
    [​IMG]

Third(Top Shelf) Some Movie 1 voyagers,TM OPOP,ROTF wheelie and scalpel(also have another one MISB)
    [​IMG]
    Third(Top Shelf) Animated voyager Megatron and Safeguard in the back, Movie 1 BB's, Rotf GB BB and TM Tigerhawk to the far left
    [​IMG]

Last but not least is my TF Wall :p 
    10 ROTFs on top row, 8 Animated in the middle,(6 movie 1 universe and 1 classics) on the bottom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed, any comments are appreciated :wink: 

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  2. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Very nice mix of MIB and loose figures! Although I think you should use something else besides post-its to cover up those Leader figure holes, like clear tape. That way, it doesn't detract the look of your awesome collection :thumbs2: !

3. HighBeam

Thanks for the comment, I guess i can try that when I get my my hands on some good tape. I added 2 more MISB images of my animated voyagers and rotf superion with my rubiks cube :) 

4. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice idea for the leader class figures. But I would put something a lil less sticking out. Still great collection. :) 

5. HighBeam

Thanks, also someone from new york :) 

6. HighBeam

I added pictures of my shelves still kinda messy, but enjoy :D 

7. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Lucifer's children TFW2005 Supporter

Cool bots.

8. HighBeam

Update Time!

My SDCCs came a while back very very shiny :) 
    [​IMG]

In this pic Classics Voyager Megs,Cybertron Hardtop,Alt. OP,ROTF blazemaster,Ice Cream twins, ROTF sideways,ROTF preview BB and voyager Long haul
    [​IMG]

Last Pic HA SS,ROTF Ejector, G2 Long Haul(yellow variant),G2 Scavenger and ROTF Nightbeat
    [​IMG]

That's it so far, I got a few more figures coming. I'm pretty much done with ROTF I just need Bruticus Maximus and maybe some of the new figures that are gonna come out soon. Comment's are appreciated :D !

9. HighBeam

Got some figures in the mail today,(from left to right) movie 1 crankcase,movie 1 big daddy,animated swindle,Alt. Grimlock,movie 1 fracture, movie 1 mudflap and finally movie 1 scorponok
    [​IMG]

I'm really happy with grimlocks transformation nice and complex like everyone said :) 

10. HighBeam

Another update, Movie 1 Megatron,ROTF Jolt,G1 Encore Jazz and Movie Jazz.
    [​IMG]

11. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    Nice collection!

12. HighBeam

Thanks! I'm still trying to keep my stuff neat it's kinda hard since im running out of room

13. FMA1987

FMA1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow that is one impressive collection you got there

14. HighBeam

Update Time

Time for Another update yay :D 
    G2 Bumblebee(Highbeam Repaint! :D ),Mcdonald's BW scorponok,BW Insecticon,Cybertron Scattershot,Feather+Green Missiles for my Tigerhawk on the top shelf and MISB Universe Cyclonus
    [​IMG]

15. HighBeam

Update time!

Time for a much needed update, got quite a few figures in the past month and here it goes!

[​IMG]
    ROTF Combiner Class Bruticus Maximus

[​IMG]
    Animated Leader Class Megatron

[​IMG]
    Deluxe Class Movie 1 Arcee and Deluxe Class Animated Prowl

[​IMG]
    Deluxe Class Movie 1 Jazz(G1 Repaint) right next to my TRU encore jazz for comparison :) 

[​IMG]
    Last but not least the new TRU reissue perceptor along with Ultra Class Powerglide who i got at half off :) 

That should be it pretty much in terms of updates for quite a while until the new rotf and animated figures are released, check out my wishlist on shmax to see what to expect within the new coming releases :) 

16. HighBeam

Small Update

Haven't posted in ages, small update

[​IMG]
    ROTF BB+Soundwave,Dirge and voyager Bludgeon

[​IMG]
    ROTF Recon Ironhide,Mindwipe,Skystalker,Scattershot,Brawn and deluxe Ratchet

[​IMG]
    Recon Ravage in mail :) 

17. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    You've certainly got a cool collection :thumb 

As far as covering up those "TRY ME" portions of the boxes, I don't think I'd recommend anything with adhesive. I'd lean more towards wrapping the whole package with a clear wrap of some kind I think (if you've ever bought anything from TFSource, you'd know what I'm talking about, as cellophane tend to wrinkle way too easily).

:thumb 

18. HighBeam

Much Needed Update

Haven't posted in ages, small update

[​IMG]
    PCC Smolder+Chopster,Animated Arcee,Cybertron Mode Ratchet,HFTD Seaspray, WFC BB+OP

[​IMG]
    HFTD Scout Brimstone,Hubcap,Comic-Con 2010 Blaster,Comic-Con 2010 Mighty Mug Prowl

[​IMG]
    Comic-Con 2010 Mighty Mug Iron-Man,Comic-Con 2010 Captain America, ROTF desert brawl,ROTF gears,ROTF Swerve also picked up ROTF ramjet and Generations drift(both not pictured)

Important Note: I'm running out of room so I'm selling some of my ROTF figures please check my Sale Thread :) 

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Really nice collection you have Highbeam. :thumb 

20. HighBeam

Thank auto :)