High-Res Universe Swerve images @ Tfkenkon

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dinobot Nuva, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Well, it was only a matter of time before Remy got his hands on one of these. As far as I know, these are the first high resolution images we have of this figure, and well...dang. The more I see, the more I want one o.0 Still, I wish somebody would do a comparison shot with Movie Swindle.
    Gallery Linkage

DN

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm sure we'll see a mass release of this, probably a repaint. I'd like to see it in black, named Crosswise.

3. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Even if he turns into a shitty car he's fucking awesome as far as deluxe sized figures go!

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    for being an exclusive that "requires" the purchase of a car, he seems to be pretty damn easy to get ahold of sans car.

From the closeup shot of his head, it looks like his head is based on the autobot symbol. that's pretty cool.

5. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Looking, Not Buying

Agreed: Shitty alt mode, fucking awesome robot mode.

6. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    Just how awesome they can muster a kick ass bot mode from a mediocre car.

7. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Nice figure! I'll live if I don't own it, but it's certainly worth picking up if it ever sees mass release. A couple of things that catch my eye:

-the design is complex in the same way the movie figs are, but the aesthetic is more traditional and blocky. I feel like we're seeing the first hints (aside from the sketches, of course) of what Classics 2.0 will look like. It looks like the designer are taking things they learned/developed for the movie line and applying them back to more old-school designs.

-he really dwarfs Rodimus in both bot and vehicle mode. If this is the standard scale we're going to see in Classics 2.0, there are going to be some big scale disparities (of course, TF always have that issue, I suppose... but I guess I'm thinking of disparities between similar forms, like all the car-bots).

8. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow I didn't know much about this toy (saw a thread title but didn't check it). Looks great!

9. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Yeah that crappy little Aveo makes a nice looking bot. I won't buy a car to get it, but I would surely pick it up if it was available a Target.

10. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    WANT

11. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That settles it. I must have one. But I'm going to be patient -- at least for a little bit -- until we (I hope) learn more about his availability.

12. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Love it!

13. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ditto.

Somebody with an "in" please tell Hasbro the entire world desperately needs an equally good figure based on a 1996 Chevy Cavalier now. :D 

14. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    rabble rabble shitty car mode great bot mode rabble rabble hasbro better make that mold widely available rabble rabble maybe he'll be in classics rabble rabble i love lamp

hes bot mode is REALLY nice. i love how the front wheels fold inside ala classic bumble and the whole thing happening with the rear window/trunk that forms his lower leg. they shouldve remolded armada sideswipe as this exclusive, then i wouldnt be so pissed off.

the car really looks like my car tho. does chevy have a deal with honda? (i know acura is honda in the US) because the profile/proportions is really close to the honda city.