Hidden Hasbro website listing for "Cryo Scourge"

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Apr 25, 2006.

1. mizuki088

mizuki088 Well-Known Member

Looks like Blizzard Thunder Zoid in Dino Ranger!!!

Cryo Scourge=Mass Production of Japanese Limited "Sky Lyne" Repainted of Flame Convoy.

LandSlide?
    LandMine in New Color
    MupFlap in New Color

2. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    I like the photo shop that Omegus did,and hope he does look that
    way. I also hope that listing for landslide is for Landmine,as they
    did a landmine repaint for Energon. I'm surprised nobody thought
    of this before me.

3. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    what he said!

4. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I'll definitely get it if it's a blue repaint of Cyb Scourge. RID Cryotek is a good and popular toy (judge by its ebay price) and it'd be a mistake to pass on this one.

5. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

Cryo Scourge?? I'd be all over that like stink on shit, once I see what the repaint will look like.

6. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Depending on what browser you're using, there's something called a "header bar".

7. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Cryotek inspired Scourge repaint? Sweet!

8. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Oh yeah. FF wasn't showing it correctly. IE did.

9. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Seriously; I'd prefer Landslide to be a repaint of one of the following scouts...

Armorhide
    Wreckloose
    Shortround
    Scrapmetal

Or hell, even Lucknutz or Brakedown as opposed to a Mudflap redeco. I'm tired of Hasbro repainting every damn expensive toy in the line; or just about, because half of these Voyager and up repaints come out so late in the game that they either don't produce enough, shelf warm for three years or don't even reach certain areas... Wal-Mart's in Canada never stock Voyager, Ultra or Leader Class figures unless it's the Christmas season or just the start of a new line; otherwise you won't find any of the good figures that get released much later on I.E Soundwave, Menasor, Metroplex, Quickmix and so on.
    And Mudflap has eaten up the Voyager class space at both Trus and a fair number of Zellers, the only other stores to still stock Voyager class figures in my area. A repaint of that dismal failure would NOT make money, I suspect Mudflap hasn't sold as well because he got so little exposure on the cartoon and unlike Lugnutz or others who shared a similar fate he's just not appealing to the kiddies or their parents wallets. (The high gas prices might also be a reason behind the failure of the larger figures this go round; at least in the states, though don't quote me on it.)

I have Scourge; a repaint of him would be nice for those who go in for it, but personally; that mold really doesn't look like one I'd like to own multiple versions of... Much like Energon Scorponok and others the limited arm articulation limits his desireability in my book... Even if he was painted Cryotek colors and packaged with an American Fifty dollar bill.

10. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    A mudflap repaint.... Ugh. I like the fig myself, but every single damn store in Delaware has nothing in the voyager section but Mudflap. Hundereds and hundreds of non-selling Mudflaps. I just can't see it working.

11. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    Yes, I agree. Sorry that I cannot be all-knowing... :rolleyes2 

As far as Cryo Scourge goes, I would really like the Cryotek name used instead. I am with most everyone else, in that I think Scourge would make an awesome repaint with blue/gray/silver/purple combinations. Even some red thrown in there.

I'd like an Armorhide repaint in red, a la Ironhide. Reason I mention that is because of Scrapper6's post. Made me think about that. But yeah...

12. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ditto! Great repaint. Cryo Scrouge or Cyrotek, I'm in. BTW, I'm still not sure why the Lucky Draw was named Skylynx as it still wore Destron symbols.:confused2