Hi res Transformers images??

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by CRIMSONDRAGON7, Oct 27, 2010.

1. CRIMSONDRAGON7

CRIMSONDRAGON7 New Member

Hi guys, I have just joined this amazing site as I am a great fan along with my boys!! and was wondering if anyone knows where to get some god hi res images of all the transformers?. i want to make personalised birthday cards and calendars for my boys etc and customised posters as well. Im a graphic designer and would love to get some great images to do put something special together for my boys at christmas.
    Hope someone can help
    many thanks
    CD

2. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
  3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    It appears you're a relative newcomer to the Transformers brand, therefore I have to tell you that you have provided insufficient data for processing your request properly.

What sort of images do you need? Toys, artwork, cartoon screencaps, character models, CG renders? (This is a multiple choice question, so answering "yes" doesn't help at all.)

What do you mean with "all the Transformers"? Which ones? The Generation 1 guys from the 1980s, the recent live-action movie characters, modern comic book renditions of the G1 guys, or do you just indiscriminately want "some images with Transformers on them"?

4. CRIMSONDRAGON7

CRIMSONDRAGON7 New Member

hi res transformer movie characters

Hi, many thanks for getting back to me.. Yes i am a new comer to all this!!.. it is the new movie characters i am looking for to design cards posters, calandars etc.. so i am looking for clean hi res images of the main characters like Optimus Prime, BumbleBee, Megatron, The Fallen, Sideswipe, Devastator, Rachet, Ironhide, Starscream etc
    It seems hard to find these but they must be around as a few companies have put books and calanders together etc. so i would appreciate all help in trying to get some hi res images and of course I will gladly share anything with the guys here or even create personalised posters for anyone who helps.
    many thanks
    CD

5. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2010