Hi-res trailers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by uKER, Jun 2, 2007.

1. uKER

uKER Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm on the look for good-looking versions of:

- The japanese version of the first trailer. The best I got is a lousy FLV, so any QT file will be welcome.

- The international version of the second trailer. For this I've got a 560x238 QT, but it doesn't cut it next to the 1080i trailers.

- The first three TV spots (Hidden, Destiny & Discovery). For these, I have some 6Mb-ish QT movies with crappy 480x208 resolution. There are some larger versions watermarked by IGN, weighing around 15Mb, but in spite of the higher res, they look MUCH worse. Ideally, I'd like to get them in 720p quality, just like the newer trailers.

- The version of the 'Freak Out' trailer that ends with the head-kick. Again, only FLV for this one.

If anyone can provide any of these, I think it will be MUCH appreciated by everyone. :D 

2. Solid Alexei

Solid Alexei Secret Operative

News Credits:
    check out YahooMovies website. They've got most of them in HD

3. uKER

uKER Well-Known Member

If you're talking about this page, it doesn't have any of the stuff I requested.
    I don't mean to be rude, but people, believe me I've searched, so please, before going about throwing random suggestions, please bother to check it does have anything useful.
    Thanks for the try anyway.