Hi-Res Pic of Movie Incinerator

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TJOmega, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Yeah, I guess that would be unfair of me. I just have to imagine that if you think a kibbletastic handless TF is great, you'd think a streamlined version of the same transformer with the option of convertible functional appendages would be even cooler!

Though obviously that would be the best case scenario... mostly this is a situation where certain flaws that are a deal-breaker for me are just a minor non-issue for you.

Aha, but those figures are all exceptional, but correct according to their particular animal theme. Ravage looks like a proper jaguar, Ratbat a proper bat, Skylynx... a... um... thing...

Now, if Ravage had propellers instead of paws, a fuselage hanging off his butt and, say, a drill bit for a head, I'd probably be similarly unimpressed.

My childhood self would have sneered at your childhood self. :) 

True. I thought the Duocons looked wicked in their box-art, but like ineffectual bricks with next to zero play value as actual toys. And Skylynx was just... too... funny looking.

Obviously, Incinerator has come a long way compared to some of the short-bus Transformers we had in the 80's, and in many ways he looks very cool, but I still can't help seeing the limitations in such an unfinished looking design.

Still, he's better than a Cyber-slammer... so it's not a total loss. Maybe if I get one cheap, I can eviscerate all that damn gearing, and find a way to make his limbs transform into something useful instead.

Alternator Rumble comes first though... ;) 

zmog

-airfox[/QUOTE]

2. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Precisely. :) 

Like I said on my first post in this thread: if this thread's opinions mirror that of the buying public, then I guess I'll be able to find Incinerator at good prices. That's cool for me.

:lol 

What about my favorite of the Monsterbots? Doublecross? He doesn't have hands. Or more recently, TM2 Megatron?

:cry 

I hated they couldn't point their guns forward ... but like I said, loved the TFing gimmick.

-airfox

3. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.