Hi-Quality Transformers movie Statues (wishful thinking)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by darthrage, Jul 8, 2007.

1. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    Hey all

I know they got the unleashed line out but you get what you pay for and for that amount of money, I think the quality really isn't that great.

The toys are cool but you know that in the movie they are obviously much more detailed than that but when translated into toy form, they obviously had to tone down the detail because of the sharp protruding parts.

Anyways, I was just thinking it would be totally cool if they made Hi-Quality $50 - $100 vinyl or resin statues of the Transformers in their robot modes.

I remember when they first showed the official final photos of what the Transformers looked like and I was totally blown away by the amount of detail that was on them. But I also thought it would even be cooler to own a 3-D model of them as well in whatever action pose similiar to the Kotobukiya / ARTFX Vinyl Statues produced for movies such as Star Wars, AVP, Predator, etc.

Here's hoping that some company or Japanese company decides to get the license to produce hi-quality statues of them.

If they made it as detailed as that new Grimlock bust, then I would be quite statisfied, but as a full statue and not a bust. And them each of them 10 - 14 inches tall