2D Artwork: HI! Posting some of my art work / defending it.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Sunstar, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Sunstar

Sunstar All Hail Lord Starscream

Hello!

I felt the need to actually post on this board so I can actually keep my artwork...how can I say, mine...

I found this thread recently. My friend and I both worked on this I coloured and he drew

Where some fellow claimed some art as his own. Too bad the thread was closed as I would have posted in it.

So I shall debute my artwork with Starscream in the Ruins.

[​IMG]

It's based off a short fan story of Starscream's reaction to some news of an area he is overseeing in a industrial village Called Cetagon. Final Solution.

The background of the image was from starlingrad. It was heavily Photoshopped and edited. It had the right destroyed feel. I noticed that question was raised in the thread and I felt I wanted to answer. Sorry for only finding out about this only recently. I google my website url from time to time to see what's linking to me and where.

As annoyed as I should be about this person trying to get claim on the work, I am rather amused at the same time/flattered. BTW, I am female.

Another peice I am particularily pleased with is Soaring at Sunset which Starscream was originally drawn by DCjosh and I had to colour it up. The sunset colours came out much better than I had ever hoped.

This was one of my more ambitious Projects. Thunderstruck: Comic Adaptation. It's based off a fanfiction by the same name. Although I had planned on doing more of this comic, I never did get around to it. Which is most unfortunate. This is the fanfic it's based off: Thunderstruck

Artwork drawn by "King Starscream" I went nuts colouring this 20 years of Starscream pic. It was a hell of an endevour and well...I think old King Starscream ought to update it. A few other people have coloured it, I tried to be "original" with the colours, but there is only so much one can do to be original when it's a cannon character.

Okay, so I need to do something about this webpage.... Deadly Error is one of my absolutely earliest pictures I painted. This is hand painted with Acrylics on Canvas. I was very shy about posting this because of the "fluids" on the floor. I didn't want anyone Thinking I was Psychotic. I'm not... :p 

His Majesty King Starscream is a very large hand painted acrylic painting. It currently hangs on my wall above my sofa. I am glad it is on the wall aboe my sofa as for some reason I had a mildew problem beind my picture frames on the computer wall. I'm still looking into that and I suspect that some idjit had a leak in their kitchen. Happens in appartment living.

There's a lot more, but these are the ones that I call my favourites.

So if anyone wonders. Sunstar's Seeker Sanctuary is my site. I run it and maintain it. Artwork that I worked on with someone else is properly noted.
    Thanks very much.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  2. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

Hey I am sorry you stuff has been stolen but your work is pretty good and I am glad you cleared that up

3. Sunstar

Sunstar All Hail Lord Starscream

this stuff happens on the internet. It's just a matter of setting the person straight.