HFTD Voyager Prime, PCC wave 2 5-packs found at U.S. retail!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by big hank, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Hey gang found some new stuff that seems to be the first sighting I've heard of.

Here's the scoop! About 4-5 days a month I do a part time gig overnight doing resets of WalMart's DVD sections. I was working in West Palm Beach tonight, got in around 8:00 pm as usual, and as usual did a quick walk over by the toy aisles. I noticed the wave 2 PCC 5 packs, only one of each in a sea of Aerialbots and Combaticons so I grabbed them up quick. Not to keen on the PCCs but I did want Double Clutch as he looks like a good fit for a Classics Omnibot Camshaft. But seeing Mudslinger in hand there is something very cool about him too.

During work I saw them wheel out a pallet with some toy cases, so I walked over and noticed one case said "TRA Voyager rev 2" or something like that. I figured "Hmmmm, new HFTD Voyagers maybe. "

Later after my work was done (at 3:30 am) I went to look and hey! Voyager Battle Blades Prime and Banzaitron! Again, just one of each. I grabbed Prime, but left 'ol Banzai since I'm content with my Bludgeon.

So here are some pics and receipts with SKU #'s if you want to track them down! I'd imagine they should be getting stocked this weekend! I may do a video/pictorial review and add it to this thread, I'm too pooped to even open them and I have to go work my regular job at 6:30!

Happy hunting guys! :thumbs2: 

Attached Files:

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the PCC stuff has been seen around for the last few weeks but i think this is the first time "give me your face" prime has been seen

3. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Prime has been seen at retail for about 4 weeks now. I have had mine for about 3 weeks.

4. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  5. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    Yeah I saw the two Voyagers yesterday, and they were spotted quite a few weeks back. Same with the PCCs. :) 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.