HFTD Street Date?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by aey103, Jun 9, 2010.

1. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dumb question that I think the answer is no to, but is Hasbro planning a release date for the HFTD line similar to the two movies? Only reason I ask is because I think that August 1st is planned by Hasbro as the release date for the Star Wars Empire Strikes Back 30th Anniversary toys and looking at the expected ship dates of the HFTD/PCC/Generations toys on HTS it is only a week later. And to top it all off I believe that the GI Joe Pursuit of Cobra is also expected out in August. Not that anything has been announced by Hasbro but is it possible they are planning to have three major toy lines released and out on shelves on the same day for the fall?

2. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    As far as I know, there is NO shelf date for any of Hasbro's 2010 lines. However, when and how you see some will be determine how much retailers order and when they get it.

That said, I'm not expecting anything to be out in number until the stores reset in August.

3. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

There's a report of HtfD sightings in California. I expect them to be up the West Coast within the next two weeks as well as across the country by the end of the month.

There's no street date on them, stores are free to set them out once they get cases.