HFTD Starscream problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GingaMagnus, Apr 13, 2011.

1. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Civilized Enforcer

I just got a leader hftd starscream today and i realized after transforming it back to robot mode that one of the tabs wouldn't lock in and that the arm tabs were broken. Anyone have a fix to this or have this happen? I'm hoping it was just a weird problem with that one. Because it's still a really fun figure and don't want this to be common.

2. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

If you're talking about the thick gray ones that tab into his shoulder, then I'll have you know that mine are still sturdy after dozens of transformations.

3. GingaMagnus

Ya those. Weird i guess it was just that one. Thanks for the heads up i'm glad this isnt common then. So when i send it back i wont have to worry about it again?

4. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

pics would be helpful.

mine's only problem is that his left knee ratchet isn't working, so i have hardened the screw to compansate. i guess it's a common problem.

5. GingaMagnus

No its the back of the grey shoulder tabs but i'm just gonna send it to hasbro or something so it can get repaired or replaced. So i'm good there.

6. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    haha, send it to hasbro? you will get a different leader class figure back, i wouldn't chance it, return it to the store or you'll end up with a shadowblade megs or something

they state that they will return an item of comparable value,

7. GingaMagnus

Just another megatron? Better be friggin ANIMATED megatron!!!! But good thing i haven't sent it back yet. But i already sent the email so i guess i better be specific.

8. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, don't send it to Hasbro. You'll get screwed. Take it back to the store for a refund or exchange.

Also, mine has a broken tab on that spot, right arm.

9. GingaMagnus

I just found out what happened!!!!! I didn't flip up the shoulder things and the tabs broke when i tried to connect!!! I'm taking it back to the store tommorow and getting another one at target cheaper!! Thanks guys!