HFTD Electrostatic Jolt Pictorial - cooler than you think ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Red leader, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    Ahh Jolt, much ignored, much unloved. Sure he didnt have much screen time but is he really that bad ? I dont think so anymore after opening this cool little figure during a moment of madness / boredom.

He is nicely articulated with a nice little whip feature, he's also a nice contrasting shade of blue and transforms into a somewhat generic but solid Honda ( which is apparently a Chevy - thanks guys, epic fail on my part lol )

Sure he has his problems like the backpack, limited head articulation and general fan dislike but if you can pick him up on sale and you dont have the original do it!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  2. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Until they update the whips, which I doubt will ever happen, I won't need another Jolt. So easy pass for me. Great pics, though.

3. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He's a Chevy Volt.

4. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    A Honda with a Chevy bowtie on the grill... oddly enough :p 

I love the original Jolt, always have. I mainly picked this repaint up with the intention of swapping some of the light-steel blue and gold parts for the original's rather horrid (IMHO) aqua pieces... but of the customizing that I do, removing pins is rarely a part of it. And naturally the parts I wanna swap out are mostly pinned in. Crap. Also wanted to swap out the translucent chest piece because this new one has some decent paint apps, making some areas solid, which I like... only problem is I didn't know Electro. Jolt's chest was now purple! Double Crap.

Oh well, I could always place him on my sale/trade thread I guess.

5. viper2391

viper2391 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the face still bugs me as a cross between a gremlin and mutant bugs bunny or that merman in he-man. buy hey cool pics.

6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Don't have any want or intention of getting the repaint, but I have and love the original Jolt from the RotF line, and really do hope to see him get an even better figure, but as this mold stands, its worth owning.