Minor/Repaint: HFTD Bumblebee Fender Mod

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by CooljazCustoms, Dec 3, 2010.

1. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    ok, i started modding this figure after seeing all the crazy stuff Savio-Prime was doing and sharing with all of us. i noticed a few people were curious about is a fender relocation could be done to look more like how he does in the movie(ill post a pic to show that) so here are a few pics i took when working on this mod, hope it helps everyone out if they wanna try it.

the pics are before i cut and added the extra fender piece, but it all works out the same way even after doing that.

Attached Files:

2. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does the piece rotate without the wire needing to bend, or do you have to bend the wire each time you bend it up?

3. CooljazCustoms

Ebay:
    it only needs to bend SLIGHTLY. the wires i used were the kinds that use to come in transformers packaging. they seem to be pretty sturdy. i have used these for tails on Legends Ravages and have transformed this figure back and forth quite a few times now with no problems at all

4. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    cool mod! I might try something like this albeit a plastic hinge version

5. CooljazCustoms

Ebay:
    ya, im trying to find an alternative, but there is almost no space for anything else under there. the way i have it he can still transform back. i suppose a stronger support could be used if transformation wasnt an issue tho. i keep my stuff displayed in robot mode so wouldnt be too big of a deal