I have slowly, yet surely been making modifications to my Battle Blades Optimus Prime (technically AOE Revenge Optimus Prime). I decided to make a thread sharing what I've done so far. Warning, it's going to be picture heavy. Here he is thus far next to his unpainted and unmodified former self. First off, there is the knocked knee issue that was easily fixed with some super glue. But another addition that is quickly seen is the addition of the DotM abdomen. Here is a closer look: I simply cut the abdomen from the DotM Voyager and dremeled a place for it on BB Prime. Add super glue and BOOM! He's now his DotM self! I also didn't like how his tires just hung there if you wanted to use his upper thigh swivel. Easy enough of a fix. Simply cut the piece that holds the wheels in half. Then glue the pieces in there spot so he now has more mobility without compromising his ability to transform. Here is a couple of pictures of that: A view of the cut. ^ A view of its function. ^ Of course I removed the blades, with them gone his arms looked thin. I decided to shape and apply arm guards like the ones his cgi model has. And now...PICTURES! I added magnets to his hands for his blades to attach to, but I may do a hand swap, since I don't like how it looks without the blades. This figure has a relatively big backpack that tries to be accurate but doesn't quite get it. I mean accurate because it tries to place the hitch on his back like it appears on the cgi model. In an attempt to build on Hasbro's idea, I modified it so that it's a bit smaller and slightly more accurate. I added two joints on each side of the hitch that attach to the back fenders. This allows them to swivel up then they can move side to side on a ball joint. Here are the results with comparisons: I cut both fenders off then using the ball joints from cyberverse Sideswipe I reattached them with pins and super glue. Here are some detail pictures of the joints: I am currently trying to relocate the lower parts of the smokestacks. I have cut them off the side panels of the sleeper part of the cab. I then found a way to attach them to his fuel tanks/blasters to give them more detail and variety. I am trying to figuring out a way to have them reattach to the sleeper cab. It'll be partsforming, but a good compromise I think. I am also trying out different ways to attach his blades among other modifications. I'll update when I've got it figured out. But here he is with his blasters: Thanks for looking. Input and ideas are welcome, so leave me a comment if there's something that could work!