Hey we need some hoodies and tshirts

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by knownasx, Jan 24, 2010.

1. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

Now I was just think what if the tfw staff made some tshirts and hoodies? Granted there would be a issue with hasbro.... But what if we could find a way....to get around the whole license product deal??? Because to be honest that would be pretty cool I would rock them shit man I have a autobot hoodie... And I mean make a few for the staffers show them off and kinda like take pre orders... What's u guys thinks?

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I think you should stop using ellipses. Other than that, do you mean the staff should have shirts made for them, or TFW should have merchandise available for sale?

3. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

Hey I like ellipses don't judge me haha. But to make u happy I'll stop. For the staff first. Post them out there and see if people like them and would buy them. Have tfw2005 logo on it with a cool picture of boombox or something.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

While that would be cool to have TFW apparel, I don't think Tony Bacala and staff would go for that idea.

5. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    There wouldn't be issues with Hasbro since the logo character is an original one, not Optimus Prime.

But if someone came up with a design, setting up a CafePress or other store where people can buy hoodies, t-shirts, mugs, etc, isn't that hard.

I'd certainly consider buying one if I could afford it at the time. I do need a zipper hoodie...

--Moony

6. Maloknazh

Maloknazh Black Metal Ist Krieg

Ebay:
    Id rock a TFW shirt, but i doubt the staff would be up for it all.

7. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

I'm goin to try and make my own if it's cool with staff the same guys that do my auto club shirts and hoodies are awesome please staff let me make one?? Pretty please ? :) 

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

If you are that desperate to have TFW shirts and hoodies made, and have the money and means to get them made, why not try and get into contact with the staff here to see about getting their permission to do so?

9. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    they have, they stop selling the shirt cause there was a limit order number and they got stuck paying for the shirts upfront. I be all good for a hoodie if not 2 of them 1 for work and 1 to wear to shows

10. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

Transcrazy thats a awesome idea! Going to do that right now

11. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    They have TFW shirts for sale here.

12. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Shirts are an expensive investment. A one color shirt is simple enough for someone to do out of their basement. But if you wanna start doing multi color shirts on dark garments that's a whole different game. And If you wanna sell them cheap enough, say under 15 bucks you gotta order a somewhat large number(around 144 is my companies minimum). So as was stated most if not all companies will make you pay up front and you could be talking around a thousand dollars. So I ask you, do you think there are at least 144 members here who would drop around 15 dollars plus shipping (around 5 to 10 bucks) for a t-shirt? Then if you wanna do sweatshirts, you gotta up the price for the cost of the garment, so you could be talking around 25-30 bucks and once again a decent sized order is neccessary to make the hoody affordable. Basically it's an investment that isn't worth it unless you can guarantee your gonna move them.

13. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    That would be why its good to go with online print-on-demand stores even tho the products are more expensive. The TFW Zazzle store has the majority of their stuff over $20.

--Moony

14. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
  15. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I've never seen that Zazzle stuff before. I'm not one for wearing TF clothing, but I do like the look of the TFW Animated logo shirts. Perfect for stealth TF appreciation, also for promoting the site!

Expect to see me in one at AA this year :D 

16. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    One site I'm on had car stickers. There were also discussions about t-shirts but no-one could settle on designs.
    I suppose it's a fun idea but not worth the hassle unless it's selling a lot.