Hey Look It's Jolt Comic Script

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Go-Faster-Wings, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Go-Faster-Wings

Go-Faster-Wings TFW2005 Supporter

Welcome one and all to the comic book script for "Hey, look it's Jolt!" This is my first Fanfic that was actually written by my brother. The next issue will be written by me, though. Please tell me what you think! WARNING: There is slight cursing, but it's @$%&ed out. Now, prepare yourselves for...
    Hey Look it's Jolt! Issue 1

Page 1
    Panel 1

(Shot of Carlos' excited face)
    CARLOS: Adios Mehos, Rad!!!

Panel 2
    (Rad's smiling face)
    RAD: What's dat, Carlos?
    Panel 3
    (Carlos holds up a paper that say's “F” on it; he has a big smile on his face)
    CARLOS: I failed Geometry!
    PAGE 2

Panel 1
    (Rad's smiling face)
    RAD: Good job, bro!
    Panel 2
    (Rad + Carlos fist- bump)
    Panel 3
    (Alexis' neutral face and balding hair)
    ALEXIS: Boys are so stoopid.
    PAGE 3
    panel 1
    (Rad's annoyed face)
    RAD: Shut up Alexis!
    Panel 2
    (Carlos' grinning face looking like he's better that everyone else)
    Carlos; Yeah you're ugly!
    Panel 3
    (Alexis' annoyed face as her balding scalp”dings”)
    ALEXIS: Hey...
    PAGE 4
    Panel 1
    (Alexis' annoyed face only her mouth is open. The word ”nag” appears several times to the side horizontally. No speech bubble)
    Panel 2
    (Same as Page 4 Panel 1)
    Panel 3
    (Same as Page 4 Panel 1)
    PAGE 5
    Panel 1
    (Shows the back of Rad's and Carlos' heads as they look at Alexis who is in the center as Alexis continues to nag)
    Panel 2
    (Something crashes into the Earth killing Alexis. The word”BOOM” appears above the explosion.)
    Panel 3
    (Optimus Prime is sitting in the place where Alexis used to be as Rad and Carlos are looking EXREMELY shocked+surprised.Optimus rubs his head because it got smacked in the landing)
    OPTIMUS PRIME: Uhhh...
    PAGE 6
    Panel 1
    (Optimus' waist up, he's apologizing so he's in some sort of apologetic position)
    OPTIMUS: Sorry about that
    Panel 2
    (Carlos grins in that same I'm-Better-Than-You look from before)
    CARLOS: It's okay... she was a bi@#$ anyway...
    Panel 3
    (Rad looks at Alexis' really lame car)
    RAD: And now we can steel her nice car! She won't be needing it anymore! She dead!
    PAGE 7
    Panel 1
    (The car is destroyed because there is another crash-landing by a Transformer but we don't see who or even remotely see any kind of figure in the explosion. The word “:BOOM” appears above the explosion. Also Rad seems extremely shocked/suprised.)
    RAD: NO!!!
    Panel 2
    (Jolt stands in the midst of smoke and car parts. Jolt can be easily seen. The smoke is very minimal and you can see through it. Rad looks intrigued)
    Panel 3
    (Jolt's face. He has a very stern look and has the words “JOLT 4 LIFE” written on his forehead)
    JOLT: I be Jolt.
    PAGE 8
    Panel 1
    (Jolt's full body. He has his hands on his hips and his legs are somewhat spread)
    JOLT: I'm a minicon.
    Panel 2
    (Rad's face. He has wide eyes and is frowning slightly.)
    RAD: What you do?
    Panel 3
    (Jolt's face)
    JOLT: I show u
    PAGE 9
    Panel 1
    ( Jolt's helicopter mode is on Rad's arm as the words “attach” appear off to the side. The waist up of Rad is shown and he looks confused.)
    Panel 2
    (Rad is bent over, still with Jolt's helicopter mode on his arm, and he still looks confused. The words “ Chick Chick Chick Chik” appear simulating the noise Transformers make when they transfom)
    Panel 3
    (Rad toots with a puff from his booty and the words “phhhh” in the puff)
    PAGE 10
    Panel 1
    (Large panel with Rad's face. His eyes are wide and his mouth is in a sideways oval shape.)
    RAD: NISH
    Panel 2
    (large panel, shows Jolt pointing at himself)
    JOLT: Get to da choppa.

END ISSUE 1