Heroic Age

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Caterwaul, May 18, 2007.

1. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

So I started watching this series. It's very old school in feel, to me, although I'm not sure I can really explain why. Could be the epic plotline, which you dont seem to have to often these days. In any case, I do enjoy the mecha designs. The character designs arent bad, you can recognise who designed them almost instantly, but the body shapes are a bit different from what I'm used to seeing with him. Having all the females run around in mostly skin tight uniforms isnt exactly detrimental for me, either. :D  Age himself is a fun character, although I hope they mellow out on how childish he's supposed to be. The little touches of Greek myth they toss in is nice to.

The only down point for me, so far, is Ep 7 introducing a new character who I shall henceforth call 'Captain Cleavage.' I dont mind cheesecake to a degree, but she's just a LITTTTTTTle bit to much. I swear that each of her individual breasts are bigger then her head, and that outfit. :eyeroll2 I'm surprised they dont have their own gravitational field.

2. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

I've been following Heroic Age as well. Its been fun so far. Its been a good season for mecha in general.