Heroes of Cybertron / SCF Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by IMJ, Jul 12, 2010.

1. IMJ

IMJ Member

I love these things. I dug mine out of a box and was revisiting them and actually really miss the line. The sculpts were G1 animated accurate, which was always a plus for me.

I'm surprised that there aren't more threads raving about these here, actually. I would've started a new convo, but I'm still newer here and went for the search function instead... lol!

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    No worries, feel free to kick off a new topic if the old one is a few months old.

I never cared much for the line at the time, but fiddling around with them when I was doing resources reminded me how cool they are, especially models like Star Convoy.

3. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

LOL, I used to collect so many from that old Takara non-transforming line. I still have my Silver Alloy Coated Optimus Prime chase PVC. That is a fun one for G1 Season 3 displays. I wish more toys would follow that silver deco from the Return of Optimus Prime. I used to have the Ghost Starscream chase PVC as well. Of course there were a few QC problems. My chase clear Rodimus w/matrix ended up breaking when I tried to move his arms. Apparently his shoulder was too tight or something. That was a sad moment for sure.

*shameless plug - I do have my Alloy Coated Prime listed on eBay now. So if anyone is interested, check out the eBay link in my profile.*