Heroes discussion

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Wreckgar, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Future Hiro is a Smooth Pimp Daddy Ninja.

The cheerleader's complete whack-out was pretty cool, but way too short. I wanted to see her make that kid suffer. The best part of the jock-rapist cliche is watching the jock-rapist get what's coming to him.

2. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This show ROCKS! Love the "Can't Die" Cheerleader and the Flying brothers. The mind reading cop is cool too and I'd I've to be able to warp space/time as well. As for the others, no thanks.

3. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    I concur.

Is it me, or is the single mom that keeps killing people not actually have a super power, but just suffers from multiple personalities? I mean, I wish I had the super power of "not remember long periods of time where someone else does stuff in my body." Not.

4. Night Flame

How can you not like the junkie future visionist?

Except, why did she have a tatoo on her shoulder when she was "other personality girl?" And the tatoo went away when she came back to herself (or after she fell asleep). Plus, being able to kick ass with wreckless abandon is a pretty cool power. Though I have to be honest, for as hot as she is, she sure is boring to watch on screen.

5. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Loved Hiro and Ando in Vegas. The best scene of the night was Ando telling the Texan and his buddies not to mess with them or Hiro will mess them up big time. One of the thugs just KOs Hiro with one punch. :lol 

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Remember this split personality only comes out when she is in danger. Still an awesome show though I wish the cheerleader girl didn't kill that guy.

7. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What a great episode. I'm lovin Hiro.

Future Samurai Ninja Hiro FTW!!!

8. Night Flame

Me too.

She should have done something to torture him slowly. Too quick a wrap-up for the jock-rapist cliche story for my tastes. If you're going to go down that path, and the writers definitely were going to go down that path, why not do it right and have her jump off of buildings with him. Not tall enough to kill him, just tall enough to mangle him real good.

9. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I loled...

I missed the part with future Hiro. What was that all about.

Love the cheerleader and the Blonde split personality girl. Bad ass....

10. Night Flame

You missed future Hiro? WTF? How do you watch a show like this and turn it off before it's over?

Anybody else realize that stripper-mom called the kid "our son" when she went into wacko-land? Anybody thinking that the dad is in her head?

I'm sort of looking forward to finding out how the brother gets his scar now too. They keep setting up future plot points, but the plot itself feels like it's barely creeping forward each week. They can only keep that going for so long before they have to either start to reveal details, or people lose interest.

11. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    I missed that. You make me want to watch the episode again. :D  It makes sense that Future Hiro came. He knows fully well that present Hiro was knock the hell out.

12. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    who said he's dead? i havent seen a body...maybe hes a powered individual as well...i love this show...and future hiro was great...peter P being rogueish but without the drawbacks (yet) and i still dont get ali larters powers...and i wasnt even convinced it was her other self beating up that dude, cuz so far she's slaughtered people, but maybe she had a blending of personalities...and i didnt notice the tattoo not being on her...looked raised above the skin too, not like a tattoo...more like henna before you let it dry....

they need to do more with the cop though, and the crazy father

also, did anyone hear the line about poor man versions of their fathers? maybe cheerleaders real parents were early powereds...and what is peter and his brothers dad had powers as well...i bloody love this show...its nuts...

and what if they future they think they are supposed to stop (the explosion) actually is the future they create? what if they find someone nitroesque, and he goes nuclear in new york?

13. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Going 95 plus miles an hour straight smack into a building. Yeah, I would assume he's dead.

14. Night Flame

It'd make sense if the brother's dad had powers. He was insane and committed suicide. So maybe he had powers and was like the cheerleader, constantly trying to find ways to die because he just wanted to be normal.

15. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say it was by choice... My daughter was crying so I figured I should go see what was wrong.

I saw Future Hiro but never heard his lines...so I didn't know what he was doing there.

16. Night Flame

Ah, that right there is what VCRs and DVD recordables are for. I have dogs that tend to act up right at the end of TV shows, so I don't dare watch something interesting without recording it in some fashion.

Props for checking on your kid instead of screaming at her to shut up until the end of the show though, like someone I used to know would do. . .

17. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I really need to get me a DVR or somthing. There are so many shows that I miss because of other things...

18. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Unless he couldn't die. Maybe he's like the cheerleader.

I'm loving this show! But I'm really hoping that they bring up something soon major plot wise.

19. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    That would be too weird. I beat she will be pissed off. :lol 

20. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well stupid me, I got into this show starting this week and it rocks so hard! Anyone know how I can see the first 3 episodes online maybe? I tried NBC.com but looks like they only have this week's episode online and I can't find any of the first three episodes.