Heroclix Shop

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by gettogaara, Aug 30, 2012.

1. gettogaara

gettogaara Well-Known Member

Okay so a few of you may have seen the thread I opened in the general section where I was thinking about selling my Heroclix. I've got about a hundred of these little guys and they were just sitting around in storage.

The color of the ring around the figure show the exerience level. Yellow is a rookie, Blue is experienced and Red is Veteran. The more experienced the figure is the rarer it is and the higher stats it has. The really rare figures which are known as unique have silver or gold rings and will be up for bidding since I'm not sure what they're worth is.

Price Range
    Rookie- 75¢
    Experienced- $1
    Veteran- $1.25

[​IMG]
    Black Cat- 75¢
    Dr. Octopus- 75¢
    Green Goblin- 75¢
    Spiderman- $1
    Lizard- $1

[​IMG]
    Starfire- 75¢
    Raven(Long Cape)- 75¢
    Blackfire- $1
    Beastboy- $1.25
    Raven- $1.25
    Kidflash- $1.25
    Speedy- $1.25

If you buy four you get one random experienced figure thrown in for free. I've got a lot of pictures to take so I'll be updating this thread quite a bit tonight.

2. gettogaara

gettogaara Well-Known Member

Okay, sadly the thread is closing just as soon as it opens. A friend of mine who often admired these in my room found out I was selling them and made me an offer for the lot of them. Sorry to anyone who was interested. Can a mod please close this thread? Hopefully I'll be able to sell some other stuff another day.