Here's to a great BotCon 2005

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Shaun_C, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Well by this time next week some of the 2005 members(myself included) will be in Frisco,Texas enjoying BotCon :rock 

I see on another board some members are forcasting doom BEFORE the Convention's even started.And complaining about things which honestly shouldn't matter :peoples:  Such positive people we have,forcasting doom for a convention that hasn't even had it's first run yet :rolleyes2 

But I digress to those of you who are going I'd like to wish you all a GREAT TIME at a GREAT event.To my roommates Soundwave.ca and CdnShockwave see you Thursday evening.To any other board members I may have to opportunity to meet.I look forward to getting my picture taken with EVERY SINGLE ONE of you :D 

I'm considering bringing some of my Inuyasha DVDs to be autographed by the Dobson brothers since they each have a part in the show:) 

To the Advisory council, THANK YOU for the time & effort you people put into setting this up.You guys only had like 8 months & for such a short space of time judging from the Itinerary you've set up a HELL of a show :thumbs2: 

My flight leaves Wednesday moring at 6:30am. So I'll arrive like at 1pm or so.Hope to meet someof you there:) 

In closing I'd like to say If you go with the intent to enjoy yourself THAT'S what'll happen.You'll enjoy yourself.If you're intent on finding fault and NOT enjoying yourself,that's what'll happen.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I'm already over here; I flew into Sacramento on Thursday, and I am having a GREAT time. See you all next week! :) 

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    That's funny I was just in Sacramento myself :)  My son's birthday is Friday (but he'll be with his mom) so my fiance an I took him to Sacramento to see my dad and sister...an early b-day celebration for him :) 

Looking forward to having a blast this week :)  see ya there :rock 

4. Optimus Kharnal

Optimus Kharnal Well-Known Member

my take is if you don't think you're going to have fun then don't go.. i'm also volunteering to help for a few hours at different things so that will help make my experience pretty kewl too.

5. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Amen to that Thursday for me cant come soon enough hope to meet ya'll there :thumb 

6. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I can't wait and I'll be wearing my MegaMus t-shirt so everyone on the board can find me.
    MegaMus

7. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Woot! Already here! Can't wait for Botcon!

8. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    *cries about being in alberta, nowhere near any convention...ever*

9. TFmaster

TFmaster Lord of the Scalple

I'm really looking forward to this although I'm not too siked about the Exclusives anymore...hopefully they'll be better in person then on the computer.

Dev and I will be taking coverage as well but I hope to maybe meet some of you.

Oh, and keep an eye on the Art room. I think you'll like my entry. :thumbs2: 

TFM

10. JLvatron

JLvatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Have fun, everyone! Hope to see y'all next year!