Here's Something I Never Thought Of...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Poho, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    ...until now. What about humans on the Decepticons' side in TF2? Think about it.

2. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hmmm, why would the decepticons recruit weak humans, Starscream would never employ a Human because of his pride

3. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    They did that on a couple of G1 episodes except that either Starscream or Megatron turned against the humans eventually

4. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That would require the Decepticons having personalities, so it'll probably never happen...

5. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    Nah the Decepticons gotta be HATING humans just as much as Autobots at this point. Both are responsible for their defeat.

6. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Yeah, I don't care for that idea at all. Thanks though!

7. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

I'm with Poho - there are (ridiculous) G1 antecedents in Dr Archevil (sp?) - and the idea that the Decepticons are fractured and could lead to individual 'cons courting a lot of military firepower is pretty viable.

Cybertronian technology in exchange for hardware (with a double-cross at the end)? Sounds perfect for various incarnations of Starscream or Swindle.

As Dr Smoov warned us, they don't call them Decepticons for nothing.

8. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

Dont think Decepticons needs humans to help them... As big powerfull military and cybertronian vehicules giant robots... I think humans will only be a stick in the wheel for them!! But it would be cool to see some form of ''evil'' alliance... I think it may actually happens cuz humans are so easily corrupted and let s face it.. you have a guy like Starscream giving you orders... You should take them!!!

9. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I'd defintaley want to see that, but it might become too reminiscent of Cobra.

10. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Could work, but needs a really good backstory, no human would join with the Decepticons unless the Autobots are given a really bad image, are forced to, or are tricked into doing it Sumdac-style, I think a G1-style team up would be too corny

11. newguy

newguy i

Who knows what Michael Bay will think of. maybe the Decepticons will use humans as tools and they will take over Americas one city at time and then be killed by the Decepticons.

12. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Let's face it, there's some things 'cons can't do that humans can do. Like, apppear human? They could kidnap someone to do some infiltration work, give them fake clearance and all that and walk them through security what not.

No, don't even mention Frenzy or I will neuter you with a rusty grape spoon :) 

13. mechabot-1

mechabot-1 Banned

plus as a side note on the classics bios it states that decepticons adapted human ordinance and technology to fulfill the gaps in their arms where cybertron technology was not avaliable or had to be replaced...so hasbro has lent credence to it in their offical lore already....

14. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Decepticons having human allies? That's a scary thought... well, not really. Considering the couple of times in G1 they "had" humans working for them... Arkeville and Berger. Still... no way. Get your mind out of the gutter!

15. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Thats a complete opposite of his character even for the prequal novel. Star Scream uses any tools he can even if they are human. It would give him a good excuse to change his robot mode a bit to be more human like to get a sympathetic ear.

But once again good luck getting that out of this movie. Bay strictly wants the axis of evil for these decepticons. You either evil hardcore or your an autobot.

16. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Well, there have been episodes of Transformers where Megatron & co. use deception to convince the humans that the Autobots are a nuisance at best, city-ruiners at worst, and we, the Decepticons, will be so nice and kind as to deal with them for you!

That's a fun plot device and it'd make for some good drama in the movie, especially since the first film has shown us that some of the humans in the military and positions of power both trust and sympathize with the Autobots.

17. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

Right, no human being, let alone the head of a nation state, would ever betray his or her fellow man by selling out their principles for advanced alien weaponry.

18. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    that is 100% true. i personally know and trust all six billion people on the planet.

19. MugenAutobot

MugenAutobot Well-Known Member

I mentioned it in a thread a while back. I bet if the 'Cons were winning the war there would be more than enough humans willing to sell out to spare their worthless fleshy carcasses.

20. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    If the cons "needed" humans, for whatever reason, they would just threaten who they need to and probably eliminate them when they are done...or they'd be eventually rescued...