Here's one for you guys...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lock Cade, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Here's a little story that I just got to tell you guys:

See, my brother and I decide to go to McDonald's for lunch today. We normally go through the drive-thru, and naturally, with it being lunchtime, everybody wants McDonald's.

But anyways, here's the thing... there was a guy with a cowboy hat on in a bad-ass looking Chevy Silverado ahead of us in the line for the drive-thru. Right before he makes his order, we saw him tossing out a cigarette and taking a swig of beer. We were like, "WTF?!"

Seriously... where's the police when you need 'em?

2. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    McDonalds.

3. Starscream2008

Starscream2008 Megatron sucks!

I thought they would be at Dunkin Donuts... I remember one time I went into a Burger King very late at night during my lunch break from work. I had rolled up a joint beforehand to smoke as well, and tucked it behind my ear. Little did I know I forgot about it and walked up to the counter with it there clear as day. I was wondering why the counter and drive-thru girls were sniggering until they asked me what it was. I said "after dinner mint" and walked out with my food lol.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  4. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When do you expect him to take a swing of his beer? While he is driving on the interstate?

Obviously the more responsible choice is to take a swig of beer while safely waiting in the drive-thru.

He should be commended for his bravery.

5. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    It sucks, but it happens.

The dude who tends the lawns and such where I live always pulls up and gets out of the car with an open can of Bud.

6. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Hear hear!

7. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

To be a jerk you could've called the police and gave them his license number for suspected DUI. For the lulz. That way he'd at least get a ticket for having an open container.

Or call 911 for your chicken nuggets.

8. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

So what? I really don't see the big deal here. He might have been on his ride home from work and stopped to get a beer then some Mcdonalds. Drinking one beer while driving doesn't mean you're drunk and going to kill someone.

9. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

I thought after that description it was going to be Peter Cullen.

This story was a complete letdown. I want my money back.

10. Deceptikitty

I know one beer isn't a big deal, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time someone's ever done it (over here it's pretty common, I even saw a dude drinking mouthwash in a car lolwut?) but it's still against the law. In Michigan apparently open container violations can be a $100 ticket.

11. smkspy

Not you, but Trans' "WTF" comment about the whole incident. She acts like some lady left a baby sitting out a store while she went shopping or some strange shit like that.

And yes, it's against the law here also. And if a cops catches him fine, but to report him is fucking low unless he's blatantly swerving and such.

12. Deceptikitty

Oh, no doubt it would be silly to report him. But if she was that upset she could've, since she did make the "Where's the police" remark. I just can't believe the dude couldn't wait to go home to drink. Jeez people, patience.

13. smkspy

Meh, I do it all the time coming home from class on Tuesday nights. I drive down a levee rural road with barely any cars, and like to have a cigerette and beer. It's relaxing. I don't get drunk (wait till I get home), but that first beer and smoke on the way home is the best. And again, we don't know this person's story. He might have been the worst day of his life and really needed that beer.

14. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    What did you expect him to do? Sing "Pah-dah-pah-pah-pah... I'm loving it"...?

15. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:

I wasn't gong to bite on this post but, it got under my skin so bad that I can't hold back.

I can't believe you're defending this guy.....unbelieveable. Trans+Crazy has a right to be shocked and somewhat outraged.....see that's what people with morals do. Trans+Crazy isn't wrong. You are, my friend.

He probably drank alot more than just the one beer that Trans+Crazy and her brother saw him with. Chances are, that if this guy needed a drink so bad that he couldn't wait to do it until he got home and actually did it in a fast food drive-thru, I'm willing to bet that it probably wasn't his first or his last before he finally got home.

Just because you yourself do it or because he quote "needed it" doesn't make it any better. When I was a little younger and wilder, I used to head home from the bar after i slammed quite a few and jump into the car when i probably shouldn't have.....I was wrong too and luckily i didn't hurt myself or anyone else in the process.

This guy could've hurt (or God forbid worse.) himself or someone else. To insinuate that what he was doing is alright or to downplay it as "no big deal" is just wrong IMO.

16. smkspy

If that is unbelieveable to you...then I feel sorry for you. Nice of you to imply that I have no morals btw. Considering you use to do it yourself, you really don't have much fucking room to talk yourself.

17. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    No need to feel sorry for me because like you, I too did some really stupid stuff in my time and I saw the light.......I should be feeling sorry for YOU.....because the fact that you would defend someone like that is un-FREAKING-believeable IMO.

I'm not saying he's the devil, or a serial-killer, or the Anti-Christ for that matter.....but, what he did is wrong......REALLY wrong IMHO.

18. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Drinking and driving? Smoking? Eating McDonalds for lunch?

If it's any consolation, this guy'll be dead soon from one thing or another. (or live to be 99, either or)

19. Deceptikitty

Don't forget wearing a cowboy hat. That must be hazardous to your health... or fashion sense, whatever works.

20. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Some1 call fashion police on teh doubles. OMG!