heres my work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

http://kvii.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=90560

by thursday afternoon it may be a new vid from another photog. so if it no longer has the name bryan on it then its not mine.
    at the bottom of the page is a video with some of the video I shot at the scene. just copy the link to your browser. and feel free to leave a comment on it but please keep them appropriate. and about the video since this is my jobs website. thanks

Since starting my job I came up with the photog corner idea and my news director seemed to like it so this is our first segment. we also went live from the location for the 6 and 10 broadcast. other info on the incident is on the website under local news. Just wanted to share what I do with all of you. peace out.

2. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Awesome. I admit I didn't take time to read the article, but is there a reason why there's no news voiceover? Or is it just fresh footage?

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Its just footage. not a package or vo/sot for air. just footage I liked. hinse the article. the segment on the web is just about the pictures taken by the photogs. the whole story is on there aswell in another part of the website. we did aire more than three packages on this story and did two live spots as it happened. just wanted to show you all some of my footage and this was a good way to do so.