Here's my G-1 Galvatron Mega-Pretender ultra/leader sized toy idea.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigermegatron, Oct 1, 2010.

?

Mega-pretender galvatron with megatron as the inner robot. do you like or hate this?

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. no

14 vote(s)
    73.7%
  3. mixed feelings,like some ideas,hate other ideas.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. toy needs to be done right by takara/Hasbro,for it to be a decent toy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sounds like a whacky idea,but if it looks decent in toy form,i'll buy one.

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

Here's my G-1 Galvatron Pretender ultra/leader sized toy idea

Imagine a mega-Pretender shell that was designed like 1986 season 3 g-1 Galvatron robot body. have the upper arms & upper legs be more beefy & rounded muscled like the cartoon had e'm. to give off a more human flesh feel. the rounded muscular upper arms & upper legs would look similar to the 1997 beastwars 2nd galvatron's beefy rounded muscular arms & upper legs.

in old school TF pretender feel. have galvatron's outer helmet pop on/off as a gladiator type accessory. have the waist belt also be a pop on/off accessory. Give the pretender shell galvatron toy a huge gladiator type sword. ofcause have the figure with a arm mounted laser canon like the 1986 galvatron toy had.

HERE'S THE AWESOME PART---->The inner robot would look like a updated homage toy based off the G-1 1984 megatron. that would be deluxe size if the pretender shell toy is leader sized. it would be basic size if the pretender shell is $27 ultra sized.have the deluxe or basic sized Megatron toy transform into a walter p-38 gun alt mode.

since the pretender shell is a mega-pretender. this mean the pretender shell can transform into a alt mode. have the mega-pretender galvatron transform into a 1986 styled G-1 Galvatron laser canon alt mode.

since the inner robot megatron can transform into a gun. megatron can link up with the mega-pretender shell in both modes as a targetmaster. galvatron can hold megatron in his hand as a gun. megatron in gun mode can attach to galvatron in the laser canon alt mode to add more fire power.

Obviously,this mega-pretender toy won't go the G-1 cheap route by having the pretender shell split in half. I'd envision that panels would open up to allow the megatron inner robot to slip into the pretender shell.

so what do you think of this idea? great, mild? awful? has potential? please fill out the poll option & post your full response in this thread.

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

The poll answers don't make sense. I picked "No" because I assume that means hate.

3. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry, but this sounds rather stupid to me.

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Just repaint a G1 Thunderwing as Galvatron and give the little inner robot a fusion cannon. :) 

5. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

when the TF1 2007 Leader sized megatron toy came out. many TF fans thought it look a bit like the IDW TF comics Thunderwing ultimate mode art designs. it would have been cool to see that 2007 leader sized megatron toy mold repainted in IDW Thunderwing colors.