heres a thought to really get your mind thinking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Xabungle

Xabungle Well-Known Member

Damn, I love Genozaur threads. It's golden (retriever).

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    There's your answer.

First off, may I recomend you get a spell checker? Or at least not type as fast? You made more than a few typos that could have been easily avoided by typing just a bit slower or at the very, VERY least re-reading your posts.

And frankly, I'm not seeing how giving everybody the ability to impregnate and become pregnant would make the world BETTER, or bring any "open mindedness" towards the gay community because what you are suggesting is essentially a society that does not have genders, which since "gay" in this context means same-sex relationships means the mere existence of such a concept could not exist.

In fact, what you are suggesting would break the very concept of one of the fundamental laws of nature and reproduction, because unless the life-form in question is on a molecular enough level to be capable of reproduction through cell division or something, there MUST be a male and a female in a species because of the way eggs and sperm interact.

3. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

:lol 

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

actually i was thinking that if we humans had actually existed like that as a species from the beginning with each person being able to chose to live thierlife as a member of whatever of the two sexes they most identify with as a dual gendered being that it might have gone quite a long way over time in ridding government society and religion of its superiority snobbish male chavinist pig sexist attitude over time when it comes to how each have a tnedency to be corrupt in how it views and treats women as second thirdclass citizens and it might also have gone a long way in making society government and religion more tolerant in its views beliefs and idealogies where the glbt community is concerned

but i am trying to only discuss the very idea itself of what we humans and our world might very well be like if man had existed asa race of dual transgendered beings instead without drifting into discussing politics religion and society on the matter and this is the one and only time i will mention those 3 big words.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    How the heck would THAT work? That would require being able to be both self-aware and have the power to alter your biochemestry while you were still in the first trimester of being in your mother's womb.

What the hell are you talking about? Second and third class citizens? You DO realize that there are women leaders in the world (namely the ruler of Great Britain) and under the 19th amendment all U.S. citizens who are female are garunteed the right to vote and other benefits of sufferage.

It's not the government in so far as it is the religious aspect and soemtimes personal opinion about the LBGT community. To some people, and the bible, same-sex relationships are just WRONG, and so they will fight against it. And in order to achieve total acceptance from the religous community, you would have to either convince or change the relevant religious book of a lot of major religions, an impossible task.

But this is the second time you've mentioned those "Three big words" in one post, the first time was in the above quoted section.

And besides, you're trying to talk about how the world would be different if we all had the sex-changing abilities of clams or any other species that can do that kind of thing. The impacts of that would obviously have significant changes on, you guessed it; socitety, religion, and government, no matter how hard you try to dance around those topics.

Finally, PLEASE LEARN TO USE SOME PERIODS WHEN YOU TYPE STUFF! It's actually hard to understand what you are saying when your entire post is one long sentence.

6. prime roller

prime roller 昔者莊周夢為胡蝶⋯

News Credits:
    I can wrap my head around the idea that gender is a culturally learned concept. It makes sense to think of it as such. There has been enough study on the topic that after even basic reading, it's obvious that the two-gender concept is outdated.

Quick google search found this not academic article. Discusses what we're talking about here.
    5 Things That Don't Define Gender - What Gender is Not

7. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Can this thread please be closed? This is a very stupid discussion...

8. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Threads like this make me wonder, what's wrong with all of us?

9. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

[​IMG]

Freudian slip? Please don't :( 

10. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    It would Shepherd in a new era.

11. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Are we talking about a situation where organs would change to accomodate the gestation, or would like the baby just Terrier apart?

12. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

[​IMG]

13. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Giving birth from a penis hole, HELL NO.

And babies should never nurse a man's nipple.