here's a crazy idea...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Wrecker217, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    When I was reading reviews for TF3, I constantly read things like
    "Michael Bay sucks"
    "Michael Bay is stupid" (just because rocks on the moon don't fall like that doesn't mean you should give the movie. 5/10 stars)
    "Michael Bay is racist"
    'Michael Bay is planning a terrorist attack"(seriously, WTF? You're making a connection between Stone falling out a window and the Falling Man of 9/11?)

And I thought, "wow, people must really hate him. I wonder what would happen if Michael kept his involvement with the film a secret"
    Think about it. Michael has constantly been getting hate purely for his name being on the film. I mean, look at the "I am number 4" article's review on wikipedia. You can see they blame Michael for the poor execution and poor emotion of the film when he was only the producer, not director. And what about "need for speed: the run"? When they released the trailer he directed, Wikipedia called him a explosives and pyromatic fetisht. What would happen if Michael directed anonymously? Would people actually give good reviews? Praise his film style? Or would they just say, "this new director sucks! I prefer Michael!" Think about it.

2. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bay'd get even more crap if he kept his directing anonymous for keeping his work secret. And Wikipedia is hated around these boards so talk about it's "information" if you dare.

3. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

Err, I don't see why Bay is given so much hate. His movies are meant to be entertaining and made so you're not meant to think about, "Why did this happen?" or "How is that possible?" Most critics I know/read about are sour people who aren't impressed by awesome explosives, some of the best CGI ever and awesome gigantic robot fights.

And, it's funny how people blame almost everything on Bay. He only directs the movie, sure he gets a lot of input on this and that, but at the end of the day, the poor plots are the writers fault.

Ha, I even saw a comment on youtube complaining about how the transformers move on screen. Poor Bay.

4. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    You think he cares?

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

One thing I find funny is Christopher Sommers, the guy is basically a less-cool version of Michael Bay, yet he is cosniderably less hated.

6. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    The man made billions off of the Transformers trilogy alone.

If I were him, I wouldn't give a crap about what critics had to say. Or if I did, I'd probably be able to pay to have them assassinated. :ev: 

I kid of course . . . . :confused2 

7. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

This.

Now, go ahead, call him Hitler.

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Yeah the hate on him is indeed crazy.:sly:  I mean he's just like any other director so why is he all of the sudden Satan incarnate? Sure he's no Splieberg,Lucas,or Jackson but comparied to directors like Ulle Bowlle he's actully very decent.

I'm suprised that for a man who loves explosions he sure keeps his head cool with attacks like that directed at him!:lol 

9. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    :lol  This. If he weren't too busy swimming in his backyard pool of money while taking care of his awesome pussy cat and banging multiple women at once, he might just give a f**k. Maybe.

Do you mean STEPHEN Sommers? :sly2:  If so, I agree.

10. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Yeah, Stephen Sommers. Sorry, I was sleepy.

11. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Here's a crazier idea-
    don't worry about what other people say about other people. Just roll your eyes, ignore them and move on.