Here is a video I found on YouTube analyzing Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Philip164, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
  2. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lol. Interesting video.

3. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    löl, I wouldn't call Optimus an idiot, but he had some points! :) 

4. Ellamin

Ellamin Moonbeam Dreamer

News Credits:
    See, Optimus has rarely (exception; TFA) been shown in the process of proving himself, he's always a "Optimus being the second coming of divine justice was proven back when megatron started the war, you are a traitor if you don't follow him." character, but Rodimus was too young, he had trouble handling the responsibility, while it's more mature to show a flawed leader, they had Rodimus act a tiny bit too "new".

A good leader needs to grow in the show like we saw in TFA Optimus, and even cheetor, though, cheetor was only past hot rod in "newness" at the reformat of cybertron, still a bit young for full command. G1 Jazz, Prime Ratchet, Armada starscream, Cybertron crosswise("smokescreen") or evac and TFA Rodimus' team, Jazz and Prowl could all be good leader upgrades.

If we ever get a femme autobot leader, she really needs to not be scared unless it REALLY calls for it, be too "just cause I'm not a masculine hermaphroditic model doesn't mean I'm better than you mechs! I can still ruthlessly beat up cons!" or be like Cybertron thunderblast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.