Hercules' shades

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Xelotah, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Xelotah

Xelotah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, so I'm collecting the TFC Hercules, and the arms arrived today. The problem is, as I start trying to take the little shades on and off of whichever one came with them (I'm lousy at remembering names), I managed to snap the shades in two. I've tried gluing them but am fully expecting them to break again the moment I try to put them back on. Is there any way I could get the shades by themselves without buying the whole accessory set? Did that make any damn sense?

2. jtscribe

jtscribe Well-Known Member

Doesn't one of the figs come with a pair? I've got the Rage set on pre-order; you can have my extra if it does.

3. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    wrong forum

4. Xelotah

Xelotah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The pair that came with the figure is the one I broke, I might take you up on that offer. Sorry about putting this up in the wrong forum, I don't use these boards much...

5. G.I.EDDIE

G.I.EDDIE Purple treads suck!

News Credits:
    I wouldn't do that so quickly...I'm not 100% sure yet, but I THINK the new shades only fit the new head...

I'm actually gonna try and see if I can get a caster to do the red part of Hercs head and the shades in clear yellow...and then just shades in clear red...