Hercules Gun

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by bagofshhh, Dec 9, 2011.

1. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, ever since I saw that Hercules' gun was made up of the guns of the individual bots, I have been almost as excited to complete it as much as I would like to complete Hercules himself. I have been waiting to get Structor's gun so I could connect the three that are currently released. I hadn't seen this in the few video or pictoral reviews, so I thought I'd post a pic for folks who are interested. In case you didn't know, Exgraver's gun (the scope) does have an opening at both ends so you can look through it. (Note: I have Heavy Labor's gun oriented like that because that's how it was in the picture I saw.) Dr. Crank's gun is next and will connect behind Structor's. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Bloodsail Admiral

While i have no interest in getting hercules i cant wait to see the combined gun it seems like an awesome idea. Personally with the clear red i think that should be the firing chamber or barrel could look really sweet.

3. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Thank you for sharing the gun pics.

4. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You bet! Sorry they aren't the best quality but I took them as I was heading out. If I get Dr. Crank next week, i'll post an update (unless someone else wants to first).

5. Spyne98

Spyne98 Host of the Rock Nerd Radio Show

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was wondering how they would all combine. Thanks for giving us an idea.