Hercules for sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sludge, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Sludge

Sludge Forged to Fight username: Roybot

News Credits:
    SOLD

Please read all of the details! The price in not negotiable!!!!!

$500 shipped

After much debate I have decided to sell my TFC Toys Hercules. I'd like to get focused on my G1 collection again. Building Hercules was a fun ride but since I don't collect classics, he's kind of out of place in my collection. The only issue I see with him is the typical Heavy Labor hips defect. The hips that came with Heavy Labor are stripped. However, I have the replacement hips that were sent with Neckbreaker. They are unopened and I'll leave it to the buyer to replace them if you choose. Hercules will stand with the "bad" hips, he's just a little loose. I also have the replacement Exgraver shovel. The original hasn't broken yet. I admit I am not as picky as some collectors so if you want me to check a specific bot for a defect I am willing to do that. I have all the instructions, tech cards, and accessories. I am asking for less than what I paid for him....$500 shipped in the USA! I'm only accepting Paypal gift as payment (unless you agree to pay the fees for regular payment). I'm not breaking him up. I'm selling him all together or not at all. PM me if interested.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    nice price he will sell quick..good luck

3. Tvlttt

Tvlttt Member

Pm please