Hercules complete, how do you feel???

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by ang3l3s, Feb 15, 2012.

?

How do you feel about your complete Hercules???

1. Happy

90 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. Satisfied

28 vote(s)
    20.3%
  3. Neutral

8 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. Lacking

6 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. Disappointed

6 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Was it worth it, are you happy , disappointed, find it lacking, satisfied, Shit that's it???

2. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Satisfied. It's certainly impressive to behold once complete, but I don't really feel like I got my money's worth. Buying it in pieces over several months made it easier.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  3. maximus_73

maximus_73 Well-Known Member

very very Happy! now save my money for the Giant.

4. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    actually feel very satisfied! completed it yesterday so not really taken my eyes off it until i went out earlier :lol  excitement over phew :lol  strangely do not feel that excitement towards giant but still buying it and looking forward to it just does not feel the same ..maybe once i have seen it in green that will change

5. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I look at it this way. Was Herc alone with $600? NO. Was it a rip off? NO!

$600 got me Hercules and a 6 month+ joyride in the Megathread. Sure you can say people posted there who didn't buy the figure but it is not the same. The journey included waiting for figures, new reveals and new info and dates. All this was shared amongst a large number of people sharing the same journey. You couldnt share it if you weren't buying. Just look at the Megathread now. People are buying the figures now and it's like they are experiencing the excitement of the thread for the first time.

Hercules caused me to post more, discuss more, get to know members more and form some bonds with members. I have been here since before the great reboot of 2002 and never bonded with anyone, now I know I am more well known to the community (for good or for bad lol) and I know many others as well. I thank Hercules for that.

Hercules is not only a great figure but also a symbol of nastolgia about the thrill ride and once in a life time event that is/was the Megathread.

6. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy SeƱor Member TFW2005 Supporter

Im satisfied, he looks great and dispite some qc issues ( even hasbro has those, but doesnt fix them ) he is solid and well build. Im sure no matter how anyone designed him there would be people saying negative things.

7. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Not sure any TF is 'worth' $500 and change, but if not THE coolest fig in my collection, he's definitely on the short list of candidates.

8. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

He practically brought me back to TFW2005 by himself. He definitely makes me happy.

9. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Wouldn't know yet. Haven't shipped my last two figures because BBTS still hasn't got the FUCKIN Beelzeboss head for Goldbug yet. My funds are thin and can't afford to ship it on it's own. HURRY IT UP BEELZEBOSS!!!!!

10. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I feel great.

My Autobots, on the other hand, could be better...

11. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's gorgeous. Very happy

12. Sludge

Sludge Forged to Fight username: Roybot

News Credits:
    I haven't been this happy about a Transformer in a long time.

13. G.I.EDDIE

G.I.EDDIE Purple treads suck!

News Credits:
    I've had him completed for a month...and I still couldn't be happier...there needs to be a category above "happy"...

He is literally the coolest inanimate material THING I own...

I can't imagine a day when I won't enjoy ogling him on display...

14. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow that's too funny. And i feel really nerd for finding that fun.

Well i feel mostly great. All the problem every one had i didn't get. Instead i got weird one off problems. But over all F'EN awesome! He's so big!

15. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Why is there no poll option for toygasm? I feel toygasm.

16. sodawilly

sodawilly Old School fan since 1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is SUCH an awesome addition to my collection and really help to fill out my Decepticons! It's been a fun ride..... Now to look forward to iGears and Fansprojects new offerings once they get released! I just purchased a Nightbird from iGear tonight. =)

- Gregg

17. odeean

odeean Infiltrator

News Credits:
    I love Hercules. I now have 2 because I love the bot modes of the individuals as well. The way I feel is the way I always feel when I get a definitive version of a character I like - done. It is like I have this internal check-list that has every cartoon character on it. As I buy classics or generations or 3rd party products that are that character I feel I can tick of another box and move on. It is like getting a job done. Now I no longer have to worry about Devestator, he is done.

I would not say happy because I don't really do anything with this stuff. Once a set is done I look at it for a few days then pack it away to make room for the next thing. For me the next excitement building toy is the YF-29 I have on order. I love that jet. Also there are the upcoming iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.

18. KNOOM842

KNOOM842 Ultra Con

:dj  At 1st after the Heavy labor hip issue I was done with this project. Then after seening the other two (at that time) I knew I wasnt, and with Herc in hand I'm glad that I stayed on board( almost jumped ship to Green Giant :crazy: ) Herc has changed my collection in ways I wasnt even thinking of at 1st. FP Brute has been packed up,we need a larger one (you to crossfire 01), The Igear seekers are looking real nice now. What Im trying to say is Herc has changed a lot of things I've even stopped work on my Classiscs Protectobots with hopes to just kitbash a hotspot and groove to go with the starcat combiner. And the Autobots well lets just say that life has just got a lot harder for them (that is intell i can start/fin my classisc Omega) or we get a bigger bot combiner.

19. GreenScream

GreenScream Neo G1 Collector

News Credits:
    I went with Happy. I was finally able to put Hercules together yesterday and he is definitely impressive in person. I'm not too crazy about the QC issues on some of the figures. But I only paid $360, so I'm ok with those issues.

20. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    bargain! but how come?