Hercules and More For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tampalicious, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Looking to sell the following items. Not really into collecting anymore for some reason.

Hercules, combined form. Includes reprolabels for Exgraver (unused), extra shovel, extra waist for heavylabor, all the guns and little things, the cards and instructions. NO boxes, and NO I will not split him up. I almost killed myself putting it together, so together he stays. If you wanna take him apart thats your prerogative as a buyer :)  Dr Crank does have a scratch above his "cockpit", Structors shoulders wiggle (i was told that was for Hercules to have ankle movement), and Hercs visor has a small black dot on it. (lets be real here, we all know they had little quirks as far as paint and shit like that). All joints are tight and I never rotated the "wonky" elbow joints (Exgraver and Neckbreakers waists). Anything else please clarify before purchase. $525 shipped. ****Hercules is now pending payment via ebay listing. he sold for the 445 shipped with no boxes, so not too bad. Im prayin that I dont get screwed somehow though. Bob Fitzgerald would call that a 1045 dollar swing....

Im also looking to sell:
    Thundershred
    Backfiery
    Stormbomb 25 dollars each (plus shipping) or 60 plus shipping for the set. Insecticons have been sold!

Perfect effect rumble
    perfect effect frenzy 25 each plus shipping, I'll go 50 shipped for the pair SOLD

Will add more after these sell

2. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pm'd

3. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    :thumb 

4. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

bumped, lookin to sell those PE dudes real quick. I'd consider lettin them go for the 45 shipped if anyone wanted (within the 48 states)