Minor/Repaint: Herald of Unicron WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Napjr, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You know, pretty much a "meh" repaint, made interesting and cool by writers in the official continuity, thats him!

After i saw him on several issues of the club magazine, i knew i had to make it, but i couldnt exactly afford full price for Ramjet , plus since he was never released down here, the posibilities of finding one for cheap or loose became almost non existant

However, i found yesterday to my surprise, a loose body, and i knew i had to buy it! later that day, i started to cut several pieces to give articulation ala Pepie ( ;)  )

I still need the joints to dry, several "dirt" detailing, and obviously find both cannons and wings (those are from a near dead articulation project
    for thundercracker)

Gallery up:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-images/radicons-customs/Armada/Ramjet-Super-articulated/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  2. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

Wow, thats amazing! One of the only faults with the mold was the arm articulation! You have done an awsome job here. :thumb 

3. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

One tip, if you didn't already know, is that if you do a little shaving on the cockpit/chest you can make the cockpit straight with the body in aircraft mode. It looks a lot better than having the droopy look.

Yea, like the master of customs didn't know that already.

4. Napjr

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Almost done, i still need to fix the leg balljoints, since the first broke... im trying to make repro´s of these with bad results so far, in this moment im waiting for the new cast to dry, if it doesnt ends decent, ill try again with real joints

Also, i was able to find some of the missing pieces, by buying a loose Thundercracker, but i ended with an extra seeker body, and missing the left launcher (i dont need the missiles anyway, but perhaps the minicon... hmmm). Im also waiting for the new sword handle to dry, so he can grab it with the new hands

and yeah, its gonna be transformable :p 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    It looked good until you took a blowtorch to it.

I'm sure that's what you were going for, but I could never intentionally make something I worked hard on look like that.

Why is he all messed up? I don't know the backstory.

6. Napjr

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Basically, he is one of the most letal heralds, destroying civilizations when the Chaos Bringer is coming just for fun, capable of traveling though dimensions (ala Vector Prime). But when Unicron imploded at the end of Energon, he got traped between dimensions, with "things" more powerful even than Unicron, that started to play with his body, recreating and destroying him a thousand times, until some day, they returned him to the current universe

but thanks to that, his atoms are only hold by his own force of will and concentration, so thats the main reason in the comic, for his look (melted, destroyed, with some kind of living dirt, almost zombie like :) ) )

Here´s a pic of his Fan Club Mag profile, but i wont scan more since its against the rules:

[​IMG]

7. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Ah, well then...
    Very accurate!

8. Napjr

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    99% finished, i still need the left launcher!!!! aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh

oh well, here´s more pics to show articulation, alt mode and obviously, detailing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Napjr

News Credits: