Henkei replacement parts?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by dilectus, Oct 10, 2008.

1. dilectus

dilectus Well-Known Member

So I just received my Henkei Thundercracker and was disappointed to find a few flaws with him. For one, one of his wings seems loose. In his robot mode, it constantly falls back and doesn't stay put. Also, one of his guns doesn't fit in his shoulders. It's too small and simply falls out. Is there a way I can make this complaint to Takara and have them give me a replacement, or do I just have to suck it up and deal with it?

2. Ricky_Stream

Ricky_Stream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i had a starscream with 2 left thighs and just had to deal with it...

3. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you ordered it from an online shop, complain to them. I know BBTS is really good about replacing flawed toys. As for complaining to Takara, I doubt you'll get anywhere with them.

4. 1987olds442

1987olds442 Cam Maximus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With my experience with HLJ they are really good with replacement parts as well. When I got my Galaxy Force Convoy it was missing the battery cover. I e-mailed them and explained the situation they asked me to take a picture of the problem area. After that they sent me a battery cover for no charge.

Like others have mentioned contact your online retailer they may be able to help you out.

5. dilectus

dilectus Well-Known Member

Thanks. I notified Tempting Toys and they are going to help me out. Out of curiosity though, I know the problem with Thundercracker's guns not attaching to his arms is a common defect, but has anyone had the same problem of the loose wings?

6. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    yeah, a lot of people had the loose wing prob too..i didnt, luckily..just the loose shoulder cannon