Henkei Ratchet Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Moroni Prime, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    I just got to looking at the pics of henkei/universe ratchet, and thought of something that I think would be kinda neat. Remember back to the HoC PVC figure, and some of the dreamwave art for Ratchet, you'll notice that he has the blaster instead of a hand. Being that it's on a ball joint, It would be an easy swap out. I wonder what the chances of a Repro Blaster for Ratchet would be?!

2. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    come on, nobody thinks this would be a good idea at all?!

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's not that I see it as a bad idea, it's more that with the Universe Ironhide/Ratchet weapon, it's already kinda achieved. (an arm extension instead of a hand weapon, gun on one side, 'energy scalpel' on the other.)

4. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    Yeah, I can see that. I also notice how the multi-barrel look of the one end lends itself to homaging movie ironhide. However my only complaint is that it's really bulky and awkward, not to mention that the 'energy scalpel' looks more like an industrial strength box cutter. It just doesn't seem to practical of a design. Perhaps if it had less bulk to it, that would be better.