Henkei Ratchet and Ironhide FS (as a set only)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by D-Unit, May 10, 2011.

1. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

Sep 25, 2006
    News Credits:
    I apologize for the lack of pics, but I am at work, and my wife has my camera anyway. You can check my feedback though, I am good for it. I am working on some custom classics Ironhide and Ratchet that I like better than my Henkei versions, so I am unloading them. Not interested in trading, and these are going to go to the first come, first serve. They are FS as a set only, please don't ask me to break it up, as I'm not going to, sorry. Anyway, both are loose, Ironhide is mint, Ratchet has been minorly customized using parts from the Classics Ratchet to make him more g1-cartoon style. The shoudlers have been swapped with the classics version and the front bumper bar has been swapped with a gray one. The result is there's a lot more white. It looks really good and if you try to track down a new Henkei Ratchet, you are going to be paying more than I want for the set. $120 for the set. No haggling. If you don't want to pay that, I understand, but that's the price. Hit me up if interested