Henkei Nemesis Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Runamuck, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    Whatever happened to that Universe Nemesis Prime that Takara was supposed to release? It had red windows and some different paint, didn't it? Was it ever released?

2. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was destined to be an exclusive at a Japanese toy convention that was cancelled, i believe.

No word on whether it'll be released at a future event or thru some other channels.

I really want one though, the red windows are a trademark of the Scourge/BlackConvoy/NemesisPrime character to me.

3. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure it was a Wonderfest exclusive that got cancelled. Don't rely on my memory though :D 

EDIT: Beaten to it, got distracted before clicking post.

4. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah supposed;y its a wonderfest exclusive. But it may not be Henkei Nemesis and may instead be Black Convoy or like Nucleon Quest Convoy. See it has red windows and all the scourge/nemesis trade marks but each sholder has tamphographed Atuobot symbols on them. Peaugh has a video review of on his youtube channel if you want to see it

5. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought Wonderfest all together was canceled this year, not just this exclusive. Is their a chance of it being available next year?

6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, to my understanding (and Nevermore would probably be the one to really ask considering keeping up with stuff like this is a hobby of sorts for him it seems), it was supposed to be a Wonderfest exclusive. However, Wonderfest was canceled (either altogether or just for the year I don't know) and the figure never saw the light of day after that. If it hasn't by now it probably never will.

7. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    Ah, I see. That's a shame. Well, I hope Wonderfest comes back this year and maybe this will see the light of day. Because it looks awesome.