Henkei Ghost Starscream Video Review

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by swampert123, Dec 23, 2009.

1. swampert123

swampert123 Team Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    this guy has posted a video review for the recently released Henkei Ghost Starscream. This video review is not like the others we are used too. Much like the figure it is reviewing, it is a rare gem. He goes over the history of Ghost Starscream, an intricate look at the packaging, the instructions, and comparisons to other uses of the mold. This overview will surely make you drool if you don't have the figure in your collection!
    YouTube - 002 Transformers Henkei Ghost Starscream - TF Source Video Review 002
    You can check the video out on Youtube, or here on tfw

2. blue death

blue death Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow that really is a great video. i just wish it was more like peaugh and had literal in hand transformations and comparissons

3. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
  4. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am glad to see tfsource using these reviews, the guy who does them does a really nice job. I prefer this to a personal hands onreview because its a company selling the toy. can you really see a company using someones video with hands in the way or mishaps happening?

To me there should be a little bit more quality and professionalism to a review since it is the company wanting to sell the product and make money.