Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ultraq, Apr 28, 2009.
Damn I want this, but am confused trying to find a price.
How much is the book and this running for?
its like 120 on big bad and like 110 on tfsource i think. That is with the figure
BBTS has the figure alone for $89.99.
Awesome. I already got this guy pre-ordered.
I don't see it on TF Source... was/is it there? Nothing under books, preorders, or searching "Starscream"
And STILL they can't resist putting the chrome on.
Still, at least it saves me lusting after another stupidly expensive version of the mold.
Beauty. BBTS has it for $90 before shipping. Bodhar has it $90 shipped.
Looks like this guy will be my token Starscream. Or Seeker, for that matter.
It's the gimmick for Henkei, why would they suddently get rid of it?
I'm tempted to replace my regular Henkei Starscream with this one.
Oh now that is lovely, too bad I can't afford him!
I know tfsource had the first book maybe not the second one up yet then
Can't wait for this one. Trypticon's already trying to cover his eyes.
We wantsss it, my precioussss...
Sorry, I was watching the Return of the King the other night. Expensive guy, this SS. 55% of possibilities I might get it. The other 45% will depend on how poor I am at the moment of truth.
He looks awesome. Can't wait to preorder him, then it will be painful long wait to get my hands on him.
good thing i'm not interested in clear figures.... or am i?
Ok cool... I had just preordered Mirage & volume 1, was worried TF source had like already listed it and sold out of Starscream/volume 2
I have to agree with Optimus Sledge, it kinda defeats the purpose of him being a ghost.
Still it is a nice piece and a great incentive to get the Generations book.
Beautiful! Infact, he gets a double thumbs up!
I wonder when we'll get a lucky draw Ghost Mp Screamer?
while cool yes..Is anyone noticing that in a not so slowly manner, the prices of toys, especially exclusives..are going way up. With each new exclusive, it seems the price per figure jumps at least 10-20$. Think back to the first Thundercracker and Skywarp. You could get them roughly for 100-120$ together. Then the Wildrider repaint, ran for about 90-100 on it's own. And then We have the Crystal Prime, that was about 100$..Now we have the last 2 seekers, Thrust and Dirge, which ran about 70-80 a piece, and now this guy, Ghost Starscream, running about 90-100$. Jesus we're getting ass raped. I know you don't HAVE to buy them, but honestly..
Separate names with a comma.