Henkei Convoy re-release date?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shadowbreaker, May 25, 2010.

1. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    A while back, there was news of Henkei Hound, Cyclonus, and Convoy were getting re-released along with a Cybertron/Galaxy Force Primus.

But since I don't remember if there even was a release date, what is/was the release date?

Sorry for my lack of ability to search the news.

2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Robot Kingdom lists Hound as being released in June (they already sold out their pre-orders), and no one else (that I have seen) has listed a pre-order yet.

Prime is listed as in-stock at Robot Kingdom (not sure if it really is, or is a pre-order), and listed as arriving this month at BBTS (though their pre-order is sold out).

As far as the others, we havent gotten any real updates (that I have seen). I am really hoping for the Predaking and Sixshot reissues to be true.

3. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    Thanks!

I just hope BBTS or TFSource will have them up.

4. Miggytron

Miggytron Slag Sucking Saurian

No news on Henkei Cyclonus?

5. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  6. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I would jump on them quick, I don't think the pre-order at BBTS was up on prime for more than a couple days before it was sold out.

Personally, I would try to find a local board member to go in on two of the Prime from RK (or buy two yourself) since they are in stock. Shipping on two of them should run about $20 (that was the shipping price for two Skyfires when I ordered from them), which would make it less per unit than what BBTS was charging anyway, and that would assure you that you arn't going to be shut out on it. Hell, maybe order a Dark Skyfire from them to go with Prime since their price on that thing is unreal.